Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time in Days?

Hello Shodan,

I don't know if you can fix the elapsed time in days. It seems to be system related or region causing the fault. I 'm using the Monitoring plugin for Jeedom but after the time turns into days then things go wrong.

Please see attached image below.

Eman.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eman; April 18, 2018, 08:07 PM.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Hello Eman,

It seems to be a problem of special characters in string beetween Linux and Windows.
    Can you please Post a screenshot with corresponding values in Jeedom Monitoring plugin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shodan View Post
      Hello Eman,

It seems to be a problem of special characters in string beetween Linux and Windows.
      Can you please Post a screenshot with corresponding values in Jeedom Monitoring plugin ?
      Yes Shodan,

It seems the system is not converting the values into English. But I can assure you I have set that up in the main settings!

Look at image below:

Eman
      Attached Files

Comment

OK,

We have 2 problems here :
        The first one is related to the "Monitoring" plugin from Jeedom which obviously does not take into account region settings. The HS3 Jeedom Plugin just receives the string built by the "Monitoring" plugin. I can't do much here, except put a request on the Jeedom forum to correct the plugin.
        The second one is relarted to the HS3 Jeedom plugin which does not translate special characters from "url" string correctly. This bug seems to be limited to the Linux version of the plugin since the string comes out fine when HS3 is running on Windows (see below). I'm investigating this issue right now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1196425

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1196426

Comment

Eman,

I do not currently have a HS3 running on Linux, so I cannot do the test quickly.
          Would you mind trying the JeedomSDK.dll attached and let me know if it improves anything ?

Here is how to proceed :
          - Stop HS3 Jeedom Plugin
          - Connect to ftp to your device running HS3
          - Rename the current JeedomSDK.dll located in [HS3 Root dir]/Bin/Jeedom as JeedomSDK.bat
          - Copy the JeedomSDK.dll attached below to this same location
          - Restart Jeedom Plugin

JeedonSDK.dll (v1.1.1.0) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/b70c9ikcgh...omSDK.dll?dl=0

Comment

OK,

We have 2 problems here :
            The first one is related to the "Monitoring" plugin from Jeedom which obviously does not take into account region settings. The HS3 Jeedom Plugin just receives the string built by the "Monitoring" plugin. I can't do much here, except put a request on the Jeedom forum to correct the plugin.
            The second one is relarted to the HS3 Jeedom plugin which does not translate special characters from "url" string correctly. This bug seems to be limited to the Linux version of the plugin since the string comes out fine when HS3 is running on Windows (see below). I'm investigating this issue right now.

[ATTACH]68277[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68278[/ATTACH]

Nice one!

Am waiting! At least you can see that on your end. But overall everything seems functional.

Eman.

Comment

i see the same thing as Eman, and i am on Windows hs3
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ; April 18, 2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

This is the device 'advance'' tab. isn't that suposed to be reflected in a value and not just a string?

Edit : here is the device created with the email plugin receiver of jeedom.

It shows good in the plugin section of HS. But in the device section it is not.

+ I had an email with several pictures in it just before this one. And I was able to see all the pictures in your plugin section... but nothing in hs device section.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by ; April 18, 2018, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Eman,

I do not currently have a HS3 running on Linux, so I cannot do the test quickly.
                  Would you mind trying the JeedomSDK.dll attached and let me know if it improves anything ?

Here is how to proceed :
                  - Stop HS3 Jeedom Plugin
                  - Connect to ftp to your device running HS3
                  - Rename the current JeedomSDK.dll located in [HS3 Root dir]/Bin/Jeedom as JeedomSDK.bat
                  - Copy the JeedomSDK.dll attached below to this same location
                  - Restart Jeedom Plugin

JeedonSDK.dll (v1.1.1.0) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/b70c9ikcgh...omSDK.dll?dl=0

Hello Shodan,

I used 2 commands : ====> sudo mv /opt/HomeSeer/Bin/Jeedom/JeedomSDK.dll /opt/HomeSeer/Bin/Jeedom/JeedomSDK.bat

Then : sudo mv /home/pi/JeedomSDK.dll /opt/HomeSeer/Bin/Jeedom/JeedomSDK.dll

Restarted both systems but still no change!

Eman.

Comment

Comment

Sent! Thanks !!

Comment

Summerguy, Eman’

That’s very strange ... I must be able to reproduce the bug on my side to investigate more in detail.

To start, can you both tell me on HS3 side and Jeedom side :
                        - what is your HS3/Jeedom version ?
                        - what system it is running on (also Linux distribution for Jeedom) ?
                        - what are your language/region/timezone settings

Also can you please enable logs in Jeedom config, leave it process for at least 15 min (which is Monitoring plugin refresh rate) and send me (shodan@orange.fr) the log you have in the Homesser log directory (don’t forget to disable logs after that)

Thank you for your help
                        Hello Shodan,

The Jeedom system is Raspbian GNU/Linux 8 (Jessie) 32bits (armv71)

Region ===> British Standard Time ==>GMT

There are few things I discovered :
                        1. There are 2 bin folders in the root folder of HomeSeer, one with captal "B" and the other lower case "b". Changing the upper case B JeedomSDK.dll has no effect on the changing the .dll. So I changed both! ===> Lower case "b" is the working folder!

2. Logging enabled in the settings has no effect in HomeSeer except on start up and stopping the plugin.

3. Even triggering actuator devices does not send device change in HomeSeer but the actual physical devices change ====> Note : This may be related the plugin ===> In this case the Unipi plugin! =====> Don't take this one seriously because it has an extra status device when LINKED ====> It takes a while before it changes.

The Edisio_KeyFob ===> Shows instant device status change in HomeSeer but it too there is no logging in HomeSeer log!

Eman.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Warning ! Do not update to HS3 v3.0.0.425 - it seems it broke push command from Jeedom to HS3. I'm investigating the issue ... But since HSTeam is not very explicit in thier release note, it may take time to figure out what is broken ...
                          Last version that was working for me was 3.0.0.368

Comment

i am on .430 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                              i am on .430 now.
                              Are you in push or polling mode ? Do you receive push from Jeedom ?

Comment

Working...
                              X