This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Healing

Is there a way to have the plugin be self healing to network issues. Here is my issue. My HomeSeer Server is on a UPS and in the back of the basement. My Insteon hub is not an a UPS and in the living room. If power goes out then HomeSeer always shows there is a communication issue with the plugin and never reconnects till i disable and reneable the plugin.

This same thing happens when there is issues with the network between them. If i reboot one of the switches between them again plugin shows the unable to communicate error. Even on rare instance of high LAN traffic i still get the same issue.

with the latest beta, there are event actions for enabling and disabling the plugin. you can trigger them based on your own logic. this should help.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X