X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the app, best UI for HS available at the moment I think!

A couple of notes:

When launching the app, it doesn't appear to go immersive straight away as the android status bar still appears, dropping the notification shade and pushing it back up fixes the issue though.

Thankyou for fixing the shake to feedback bug, that has frustrated me for months haha!

Now that you have the plugin, is it possible to sync favourite devices per user?

Lastly, any chance of a Tablet UI in the future?

Thanks for all the effort, it's definitely my go to now!

Comment

Yep, I'm on a linux box. Updating the host seems to have fixed it.

Sent some feedback about events - and how tapping on them doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
        I think this is a similar issue, related to the FTP host where I had the files before. Could you try again, after clicking on "Update Listing" from the HS3 plugins page?

That worked
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Do you need to add us to the beta to be able to use it on our iPhone ?

Comment

Originally posted by dbmet View Post
            Do you need to add us to the beta to be able to use it on our iPhone ?
            Yes. Just reached out to you on PM to follow up. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
              Yes. Just reached out to you on PM to follow up. Thx.

Got it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You know, if you added configurable idle screen videos and photos to this app you'd have the brilliance switches discussed elsewhere on the board. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
                  You know, if you added configurable idle screen videos and photos to this app you'd have the brilliance switches discussed elsewhere on the board. Just a thought.
                  Added to the list of to-do's Thanks!

Comment

New app and plugin versions

Hello!

There's a new version of app and plugin available for download! The new features and changes available in this update include:
                    • Server log viewing from within the app. You can find the log viewer from the "Server" menu. By default shows as an infinite scroll but can be changed to a paged view if the infinite scroll is too slow in your device. Filtering/searching functions will be added in a future version.
                    • Unlocked screen rotation - app can now be launched in portrait mode
                    • No longer full-screen by default, only when viewing cameras. If there is interest in bringing back always-full-screen behavior I could add it as a setting, let me know if there's people interested in that.
                    • App will register with the plugin. In the server there is a new 'Clients' page that shows clients that have registered. At the moment this has no additional functionality, but will be used in the future.

iOS app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/55ad...99834344dcf288
                    Android app: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/e1b5...4d842273ba7e60
                    Plugin: Available under the BETA section of the Plugin Manager in your HS3 server.

Cheers!

Comment

Plugin wont start.

Feb-10 6:01:32 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in HSBuddy
                      Feb-10 6:01:32 AM Error Initializing plug-in(2): HSBuddy Instance::Could not load type 'HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.ConfigurationPage' from assembly 'HSPI_HSBuddy, Version=3.2.210.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.STACK: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:InitIO (string) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces () <0x41ecf020 + 0x0028a> in :0
                      Feb-10 6:01:32 AM Info Plugin HSBuddy has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:44522
                      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Same error here

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
                          Plugin wont start.

Feb-10 6:01:32 AM Plug-InFinished initializing plug-in HSBuddy
                          Feb-10 6:01:32 AM ErrorInitializing plug-in(2): HSBuddy Instance::Could not load type 'HSPI_HSBuddy.WebPages.ConfigurationPage' from assembly 'HSPI_HSBuddy, Version=3.2.210.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.STACK: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:InitIO (string) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces () <0x41ecf020 + 0x0028a> in :0
                          Feb-10 6:01:32 AM InfoPlugin HSBuddy has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:44522
                          There was a missing file in the package updater. Version 3.2.210.4 is up with a fix.

Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

It would be nice to be able to display charts that were created as jpeg images (using Jon00's chart package, current cost 3P plugin, etc).

An "easy" approach would be to use the same approach used for cameras displaying jpeg images, but instead displaying server plugin defined path to jpeg images. A few groupings would be nice: a grouping for energy with a few charts/jpeg images (like camera images), a grouping weather related with a few images, etc. Refresh can be manual like the camera manual refresh.

Comment

This app is really great :-)

I have a few suggestions for improvements (prioritised from my POV), some may have been previously suggested in other variants:
                              1) Possibility to group by Room then location (and vice versa).. and still possible to collapse all
                              2) use of different credentials for wifi and myHomeSeer
                              3) 3D touch in event section
                              4) Possibility to set a device value from a list configurable for each device. Could be usable with multipress devices where it triggers different values depending on number of times pressed.

Looking forward to follow the development

Comment

Realized i got an error on while installing the HS3 server plugin.

Im running the Linux edition on a Raspberry

Code:
                                Initializing plug-in(1): HSBuddy Instance::System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for SQLite.SQLiteConnection ---> System.DllNotFoundException: e_sqlite3 at (wrapper managed-to-native) SQLitePCL.SQLite3Provider_e_sqlite3/NativeMethods:sqlite3_libversion_number () at SQLitePCL.SQLite3Provider_e_sqlite3.SQLitePCL.ISQLite3Provider.sqlite3_libversion_number () [0x00000] in :0 at SQLitePCL.raw.SetProvider (ISQLite3Provider imp) [0x00000] in :0 at SQLitePCL.Batteries_V2.Init () [0x00000] in :0 at SQLite.SQLiteConnection..cctor () [0x00000] in :0 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at HSPI_HSBuddy.Data.Database..ctor () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_HSBuddy.Server..ctor () [0x00000] in :0 at HSPI_HSBuddy.HSPI.InitIO (System.String port) [0x00000] in :0
                                Is it a Windows only plugin?

Comment

Working...
                                X