unfortunately HSTouch has stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately HSTouch has stopped

hi all, I have a problem with HSTouch designer .

when I added more screens with buttons and controls appears to me ( unfortunately HSTouch has stopped ) .

the application becomes slow as I navigate between different screens .

my device is Android, and I had the same problem with other Android and iOS devices.

I'm working on Both orientation (portrait and landscape) .

HSTouch Version : 3.0.26
    HS3pro Version : 3.0.0.163

Do the default projects work ok for you? If so I would suspect something in your project is causing issues and this is not very easy to troubleshoot. You would need to add a few gadgets and test, then add a few more and test.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Do the default projects work ok for you? If so I would suspect something in your project is causing issues and this is not very easy to troubleshoot. You would need to add a few gadgets and test, then add a few more and test.
      I think is the number of buttons and screens (see picture). since it has as the level of automation of the house grows, the number of buttons and screens increases then the system becomes slow. until locking and appears the ad. (unfortunately HSTouch has stopped)

http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...1107388512.png
      http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...1753815972.png
      http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...8042258583.png

based on this and wonder what next ?, I currently design graphical interface

which is the maximum amount of buttons that I use on screen?
      which is the maximum number of screens that I can use?
      which shall be the average weight (Kilobytes) buttons?

I request your URGENT HELP. I currently work as selling products and services HomeSeer in Colombia

Muchas Gracias por su Ayuda RUPP

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom001 View Post
        I think is the number of buttons and screens (see picture). since it has as the level of automation of the house grows, the number of buttons and screens increases then the system becomes slow. until locking and appears the ad. (unfortunately HSTouch has stopped)

http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...1107388512.png
        http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...1753815972.png
        http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/20...8042258583.png

based on this and wonder what next ?, I currently design graphical interface

which is the maximum amount of buttons that I use on screen?
        which is the maximum number of screens that I can use?
        which shall be the average weight (Kilobytes) buttons?

I request your URGENT HELP. I currently work as selling products and services HomeSeer in Colombia

Muchas Gracias por su Ayuda RUPP
        What hardware are you running HS3 on? The more you put in your screens the more CPU power you will need to handle the throughput. My suggestion would be to start with a screen and test. Add a new screen and test, etc.

Comment

As a point of reference.

I have a project that I run on two clients. The project has 30 screens. 75% of the screens have more that 10 buttons. HS3 is running on a 2.6GHz Pentium 4 with Windows XP.

I'm on HSTouch server v3.0.0.59 and client v3.0.0.26. Touch Designer v3.0.26

Comment

What hardware are you running HS3 on? The more you put in your screens the more CPU power you will need to handle the throughput. My suggestion would be to start with a screen and test. Add a new screen and test, etc.
            I did what you said Rupp create a screen and was tested. but since the screen 6 smartphone began to crash. with increasing the number of screens but crashed on the 10th was worse

specifications CPU: 1.58 GHz Dual-core; 2 GB RAM (Hometroller Sel).
            also probe on a CPU: 3.5 GHz 8-core AMD; 8Gb RAM.

What I can do RUPP ?. Could you send the file and maybe your look to see what happens? O maybe Might help from TeamViewer?

I appreciate your help, since my client needs a prompt response

Gracias amigo RUPP.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
              As a point of reference.

I have a project that I run on two clients. The project has 30 screens. 75% of the screens have more that 10 buttons. HS3 is running on a 2.6GHz Pentium 4 with Windows XP.

I'm on HSTouch server v3.0.0.59 and client v3.0.0.26. Touch Designer v3.0.26
              unfortunately at the tenth screen smartphone locks I tested on two different computers.

1.58 GHz Dual-core; 2 GB RAM (Hometroller Sel). and 3.5 GHz 8-core AMD; 8Gb RAM.

Brady friend if not too much to ask. Could you send me the file you made in HSTouch designer along with your image library you used, for comparison with currently have and see any errors?

my email is. f.bernal@gekkoins.com

Gracias Brady por tu ayuda

Comment

unfortunately at the tenth screen smartphone locks I tested on two different computers.

1.58 GHz Dual-core; 2 GB RAM (Hometroller Sel). and 3.5 GHz 8-core AMD; 8Gb RAM.

Brady friend if not too much to ask. Could you send me the file you made in HSTouch designer along with your image library you used, for comparison with currently have and see any errors?

my email is. f.bernal@gekkoins.com

Gracias Brady por tu ayuda
                Couple of things. I misunderstood your original post. I thought HS Touch Server plug-in was locking up. But in your last post it appears the the problem is the Android app that is freezing.

Anyway, I don't have and Android clients in my system that use custom screens.

However, attached is my HS project that I use on iPhone4s. It has about 20 screens.
                Attached Files

Comment

Couple of things. I misunderstood your original post. I thought HS Touch Server plug-in was locking up. But in your last post it appears the the problem is the Android app that is freezing.

Anyway, I don't have and Android clients in my system that use custom screens.

However, attached is my HS project that I use on iPhone4s. It has about 20 screens.
                  thank you very much for your help and interest Brady. however I inform you that you can not display the interface you created because the image library missing.
                  in your case I think it is in the route ... documents / HSTouch / Skins / HSTouch iOS7 Pack. Could you send that folder to display the file?

again thank you very much for your help

PS: attached video of the problem
                  http://we.tl/Z8EQLY3YkF

Comment

I get an error downloading the file stating Windows can not open the zip file. What Android hardware are you using?

Comment

thank you very much for your help and interest Brady. however I inform you that you can not display the interface you created because the image library missing.
                      in your case I think it is in the route ... documents / HSTouch / Skins / HSTouch iOS7 Pack. Could you send that folder to display the file?

again thank you very much for your help

There is a link to download the graphics on the designer's web page.

Comment

I get an error downloading the file stating Windows can not open the zip file. What Android hardware are you using?
                        Samsung galaxy S4 mini
                        Android version: 4.4.2

here is the video of the error occurring, uploaded it to youtube
                        https://youtu.be/4Z-dwc2A8FY

Gracias Rupp por tu ayuda

Comment

I'm not sure what to suggest. Do you have another device to test the setup on? Are there any errors in the HS3 log file when this crash happens?

Comment

There is a link to download the graphics on the designer's web page.
                            I reported the results were inconclusive because the interface that I think has:

more than 10 buttons per screen (which most have are 27 buttons)
                            All buttons have sound
                            all screens are in Both (landscape and portrait)

It is as if you have the graph grows interface, the application of put slower to the point of locking and throwing errors

thanks in advance I remain attentive to your comments

Comment

I'm not sure what to suggest. Do you have another device to test the setup on? Are there any errors in the HS3 log file when this crash happens?
                              I run tests with a tablet Lenovo A1000. still see the same error message. (unfortunately HSTouch has stopped).

not found error in the HS3 the log file.

I will send the xml file and library of images (you just have to unzip the file you open xml with HSTouch designer GEKKO folder and paste it in the path C:.. \ .... Documents \ HSTouch \ Skins

http://we.tl/jTfMvywUIH

muchas gracias por tu ayuda

Comment

Working...
                              X