No announcement yet.

Evohome Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the few folks that are running PHEvoHome, I have made quite a few changes / fixes since the last release (3.0.0.21) in March 2018.

Version 3.0.0.28 is now available. Go the the plug-in's general config page and hit the check for update button to get the update.

Changes
    ======
    Added - Ability to change between Legacy (default) and API mode for zone devices. Some features are lost when switching to API mode but it does allow better integration with other plug-ins that can work with "Thermostat" device types.
    NOTE: Switching modes will break any HS events that are using controls on setpoint devices.

Fixed - A harmless but irritating log error when selecting / deselecting checkboxes on the configuration pages.

Added - Support for Domestic Hot Water module if present in an Evohome system. Shows the current hot water temperature, operation mode and allows switching on / off from HS3.

Fixed - Possible gaps in charted zone data due to a timing problem.

Fixed - Chart errors when system decimal separator is [,] comma.

Paul..

Comment

Thanks Paul - looking good here, and thank you for a high quality plugin that has made a significant improvement to my HS system

Kevin

Comment

Thanks Paul. The new version works correct.

Comment

Hi - I decided to play with HS4. This plugin is one of my 'must haves'. I have installed but when I try to register I get;
          3/08/2020 13:42:06

Legacy-Plugin

PHEvoHome Error

(RequestRegKey) WE:The operation has timed out

Should the plugin work on HS4?

Comment

Working...
          X