Linux love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
    I found a typo, which causes a number of issues.

New version will be in the updater in 5 min.

FIXED: fantastic. Thanks.

Comment

I was able to remove all config and exe files for caddx plugin then install from updater and then put back the config files. That now shows new version installed in updater. But i still had the same install errors.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
        I was able to remove all config and exe files for caddx plugin then install from updater and then put back the config files. That now shows new version installed in updater. But i still had the same install errors.
        Glad you got working. The updater is sometimes unpredictable.
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Glad you got working. The updater is sometimes unpredictable.
          Still waiting to see if I have that rouge window show open, but that doesn't happen everyday or I'm not sure what triggers it.

What was the issue with the triggers that you found and were you able to find a workable solution for them? What should we expect to see happening with the current issue?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
            Still waiting to see if I have that rouge window show open, but that doesn't happen everyday or I'm not sure what triggers it.

What was the issue with the triggers that you found and were you able to find a workable solution for them? What should we expect to see happening with the current issue?

Thanks,
            It was something in my environment and I had to adjust the event triggers and now the error is gone.

If you don't have any events with partition triggers yet, you won't run into this issue and new ones are created correctly.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

It was something in my environment and I had to adjust the event triggers and now the error is gone.

If you don't have any events with partition triggers yet, you won't run into this issue and new ones are created correctly.
              Great, thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
              X