rfxcom and DS10A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rfxcom and DS10A

Do the Powerhouse x10 DS10A door sensors work with the rfxcom plugin? or do I just have a bad sensor?

The plugin does not see it at all.

Yes the plugin supports this sensor .
    Which receiver do you use?

Comment

I suppose you have a W800.
      Did you enable the X10 and 32bit selection on the RFXCOM - Receiver configuration page?

Enable debug level 2 for the receivers on the RFXCOM - General config page. Check the HS log if something is received.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
        I suppose you have a W800.
        Did you enable the X10 and 32bit selection on the RFXCOM - Receiver configuration page?

Enable debug level 2 for the receivers on the RFXCOM - General config page. Check the HS log if something is received.

I have the 433trx, I have x10 enabled in the trx manager but I don't see anything there either. I had trouble even getting the light to come on when I first put in the batteries, so maybe it is a bad device. after taking the batteries out and putting different batteries in several times it finally started lighting up.

Comment

The RFXtrx433E operates at 433MHz while US X10 sensors like the DS10A operate at 310MHZ!!!
          Best is to use the W800RF32A receiver for US X10 sensors and configure this in the RFXCOM plugin as 32bit receiver.

Comment

maybe I should read more ya think? hahaha thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
            X