Time in Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shodan View Post
    Are you in push or polling mode ? Do you receive push from Jeedom ?
    yes i receive the information in push only mode. Just tried it.

Edit :
    this is weird.

if i send myself aan email.. the problem is there... in whatever mode i am ( push , both etc).... and if i change the mode just after that... in any mode... the email is displayed properly!...

if i send me another email in the same last mode... it is not displayed properly..... if i change to another mode ....the same email is displayed properly
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; April 19, 2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Maybe it is an issue with my Test Setup ...
      Were did you get version .430 ? It is not proposed when I launch HS3 !

Comment

Maybe it is an issue with my Test Setup ...
        Were did you get version .430 ? It is not proposed when I launch HS3 !
        https://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_430.msi

i edited my last post

Comment

[QUOTE=Shodan;1362172]Warning ! Do not update to HS3 v3.0.0.425 - it seems it broke push command from Jeedom to HS3. I'm investigating the issue ... But since HSTeam is not very explicit in thier release note, it may take time to figure out what is broken ...
          Last version that was working for me was 3.0.0.368[/QUOTE
          FORGERT THIS ! It was an issue with the firewall of my test setup - Sorry !

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
            yes i receive the information in push only mode. Just tried it.

Edit :
            this is weird.

if i send myself aan email.. the problem is there... in whatever mode i am ( push , both etc).... and if i change the mode just after that... in any mode... the email is displayed properly!...

if i send me another email in the same last mode... it is not displayed properly..... if i change to another mode ....the same email is displayed properly
            I think I know were the issue is :
            In push mode, string value are URLEncoded by Jeedom when pushed to the plugin. It is not the case in poll mode since values are retrieved by POST request.
            If you are in push mode (with incorrect string values), try to do a manual poll using HS3 'poll devices for status' button on the top right of the screen, and the string should then look correct.

I need to add an URLDecode to the string received in push mode. but before doing the correction, I need to understand why this behaviour is diiferent in .425+ than it was in .368.

Comment

Eman, Summerguy,

I just PM you a link with an updated .exe that should solve the problem.
              Please let me know if it works for you before I package it for the updater.

Thank you.

Comment

yes it is resolved thank !

One last thing. Is is possible to add a space between the value and the G here? Or edit the ways it receive that particular number? Maybe it is because of the comma?

because i do not get any value and just a string . All other nodes are ok
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry talked to fast.

the node for ''how much time the system is running do not have any value too, just a string.

This is a device with two actuator ( reboot , off) and one sensor ( system running time )
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                    yes it is resolved thank !

One last thing. Is is possible to add a space between the value and the G here? Or edit the ways it receive that particular number? Maybe it is because of the comma?

because i do not get any value and just a string . All other nodes are ok
                    There's not much I can do for this one ...
                    Jeedom Monitoring Plugin only sends a string and no value for this item. The string is built by the Monitoring plugin.
                    Strings are processed in a generic way in my plugin, and I cannot add specific processing without adversly impacting strings sent by other plugins.
                    The change has to be done in the Monitoring plugin itself.

Another option is to process the string on your side and create a custom value/string device in Homeseer that is updated through an event each time a new string is received from Jeedom.

Comment

ok thank you.

i will do the conversion on my side for now, and try to contact the plugin author about this.

Comment

Eman, Summerguy,

I just PM you a link with an updated .exe that should solve the problem.
                        Please let me know if it works for you before I package it for the updater.

Thank you.

Hello Shodan,

I installed the new Jeedom.exe and noticed the plugin started logging and the time has lost the extra characters but still showing it in French which is OK for now.
                        At first I was faced with constant reboots then turned off HSSentry. So far it's holding. Will let you if changes occur

Image below:

Eman.
                        Attached Files
                        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Comment

Yes,
                            Let's give it a try and see what happens!

Eman.
                            TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I am ! Thank you very much Shodan

Comment

Here we go ! PM sent !

Comment

Working...
                                X