• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wim

Level? You mean version?

2.04.99 on Raspberry

Comment

Then we are running on same level...

Checking on the images you posted earlier, it looks like deCONZ is showing 2229 as temperature? But HS is showing 12229? where did the extra 1 occur? Or is not really clear in deCONZ?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim

Thats the problem..

deCONZ does not have the "1" in it's value, the 1 (100 deg to high) is only in Jowi..

So the image show what's realy in deCONZ and in Jowi

Comment

From log:

22:25:32.5173399 -- (WebCommander.HandleWebQueue) Dequeue command: json {"e":"changed","id":"11","r":"sensors","state":{"lastupdated ":"2018-01-04T21:25:35","temperature":2509},"t":"event"} new queue size is 0 on 00212EFFFF013778
          22:25:32.5192888 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensor) UpdateSensors updated Temperature 11 type ZHATemperature To 125,09

Comment

As I recall, the temperature device already existed right? if it did, could you go to the properties page of the plugin and press the "rebuild device values" button? Then check with the next temperature update of the device?

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by HamsterHauge View Post
              From log:

22:25:32.5173399 -- (WebCommander.HandleWebQueue) Dequeue command: json {"e":"changed","id":"11","r":"sensors","state":{"lastupdated ":"2018-01-04T21:25:35","temperature":2509},"t":"event"} new queue size is 0 on 00212EFFFF013778
              22:25:32.5192888 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensor) UpdateSensors updated Temperature 11 type ZHATemperature To 125,09
              Looks like it is dividing by 100 and then adding 100? *dunk*

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Jan,

Checked the code here, but unless you are using Fahrenheit as HS setting, the value is not changed other then divided by 100. Could you test on my earlier question with the reset values button? Maybe something for the past is still acitve there?

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Hello

I did the "reset values" just after you wrote it, but no change.

I have tried to remove the sensor from deCONZ and from Jowi, and then add it again.. Still the same..

Hmmm...

Comment

I am lost here.... calling it a night, hope tomorrow will bring some light

thanks,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim

A new test..

Removed the device in deCONZ and in Jowi, after that I added a Xiaomi switch, just to be sure that the sensor NOT have the same ID from dC, and after that, the sensor from before.. The sensor got the same name in dC (pressure 13), but...

Now it works! Temperature 23,27 deg..

hmm.. After 5 updates of the temperature, it's back to 100 to much..

Value 125,22

Now i'm totaly lost.

Good Night.

Comment

Jan,

That still suggests that the Rest API is starting to send wrong values. Removing devices from deCONZ seems to be harder ad harder letely.

Could you create another bridge dump for me tomorrow? Change the JowiHue.ini file and enable the dump button.... send me the bridge log file.... I am guessing the value in the REST API dump is different compared from the deCONZ interface.

Thanks!

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim

Mail posted.

Also written in the mail, about the pressure part.

22:25:22.3405846 -- (WebCommander.HandleWebQueue) Dequeue command: json {"e":"changed","id":"13","r":"sensors","state":{"lastupdated ":"2018-01-04T21:25:25","pressure":983},"t":"event"} new queue size is 0 on 00212EFFFF013778
                          22:25:22.3425844 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensor) Unknown sensorupdate received for Pressure 13 of type ZHAPressure

Comment

Hi

Aqara motion detector (PIR) works 100%, including the buildin light-sensor

/Jan

Comment

Hello Wim, everyone,

Same here : "aqara light and motion sensor" works perfectly. But battery level stays on 0% which is'nt true, evidently.

Aqara motion sensor (another model without light sensor) also works great. Same problem with battery level.

Temperature/humidity/pressure : helas, I only get temperature. No humidity (and we know that the pressure sensor isn't either seen in deCONZ).

Aqara press button works a lot better since this beta : now we have 4 values : press 1 time, 2 times... 4 times. Great ! about 6$ at gearbest for such a toy...

Aqara wall switch (zigbee without wires) : still ok with 3 values (left, right, both)

Aqara wall switch (wired version + zigbee) : only seen on the deCONZ map, not in the PHOSCON and thus not in Jowihue

Aqara The cube : I don't know if this is an inprovement because I didn't try before the BETA, but this is amazing. Not less than 43 status according to position or movement : swift from side 4 to 3 isn't the same as from side 5 to 3, etc. enz.... Amazing.

So, this is a huge beta Wim. Great job !

Michel

EDIT : and the Aqara door sensor works perfectly now !
                              Last edited by Michelob; January 5, 2018, 12:14 PM. Reason: not complete

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                                I will be releasing a new beta next week, that should include the weather sensor of Xiaomi. I have some doubts on the pressure device as the info I got from you all, the pressure was 0 for all... I doubt that deCONZ puts the correct value on the REST API. We will see

Wim
                                Hey wim,
                                Any eta for the door/window sensor? (Just got mine today. )

Comment

Working...
                                X