Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec ZW062-C Gen5 Garage Door Controller compatibility - works with HS3

Hi.

Does anyone Know or try connecting the Aeotec ZW062-C Gen5 Garage Door Controller to HS3 system and if it fully compatible...?

Thanks,

Originally posted by smargi View Post
    Hi.

Does anyone Know or try connecting the Aeotec ZW062-C Gen5 Garage Door Controller to HS3 system and if it fully compatible...?

Thanks,
    We tested it when it came out. No issues.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi..

Great thanks,

Comment

Battery Charge Detection

I have one that works however the battery detection does not, it always show discharged. I believe it was a known issue, has this issue been resolved?

Thanks,
        Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by balpaugh View Post
          I have one that works however the battery detection does not, it always show discharged. I believe it was a known issue, has this issue been resolved?

Thanks,
          Bryan
          Hi i thought I'd ask the same question. How do you get the battery status of the tilt sensor?

I also found from the engineering papers that there is a parameter to read the temperature. How do we access this data from the device?

Comment

update anyone?

Originally posted by shai View Post
            Hi i thought I'd ask the same question. How do you get the battery status of the tilt sensor?

I also found from the engineering papers that there is a parameter to read the temperature. How do we access this data from the device?
            guys anyone managed to get temperature and tilt sensor battery status reading from the device?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              We tested it when it came out. No issues.
              Why is this not sold in the US?

Elliott
              "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
              "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

I bought a pair online and they work great. However the tilt sensor constantly fails to show the correct info. 90% of the time they show as stopped.

I've tried to re-pair them and to calibrate them. I'm not sure what the issue is. I might try new batteries in both just to see if they were shipped with bad batteries.

One thing I need to talk to support about is whether they have to use the wire clips attached to the switch or if I can do what I'm doing and directly attack them to the terminal on the motor housing.

Comment

Working...
                X