No announcement yet.

New "errors" in log in HS Pro .75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here...stilll getting errros....annoying.
    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I get the impression that the HS team is focused on the new version of HomeSeer, so anything that's a nice to have in the current version is off the table for now.
      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

I have been trying to identify what changed in new version of HomeSeer that now complains about the 2nd HouseCode.

Any suggestions on how to generate a 2nd house-code to get around the 1-99 device limitation? This is where it appears to have a problem.

Older versions of HomeSeer worked fine with my older code, but now I cannot seem to get homeseer to except a 2nd House Code.
        -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Finally fixed.

Attached is a new version of VWS Plug-In that should solve the recent messages repeatedly occuring in Later versions of HS. My apologies for this problem taking so long to track down.
          Attached Files
          -Larry

Plugins:
          VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
          Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Sorry I didn't wait long enough, the errors are still showing up, guess I'll keep looking.
            -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Riddle me this --- The last version posted here does actually work, only after the devices are re-created from config page. If you restart HS then it starts showing errors again, another re-create devices seems to correct it again. I am really puzzled by this...
              -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

OK to move to .79?

Larry, et al -

Looks like .79 of HS2 is a release now. Is the VWS plugin stable on that, or are there still issues as with recent betas?

Thanks!
                Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

Try this version 2.2.0.34
                  Attached Files
                  -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Have yet to try .34

Larry,

Thank you for uploading .34, but I have not tried it yet at .33 seems to work fine on HS 2.5.0.79. Is there any particular reason we now need to try .34? If you need me to do so, I am happy to test something for you.

Joe
                    Madcodger

This would be a lot easier if I knew what I was doing...

Comment

No you not need to upgrade if things are working for you. This upgrade was a fix that some were experiencing with continuous error messages.
                      -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

With .34 I get the following error for each channel:
                        4/6/2013 3:28:33 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV 3 Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                        Jim

Comment

looking at the VWS-Readme.txt file...

Instruction number 3 says to Click (Disabled)-Button next to plugin name and immediately enter the ComPort number. ? My existing entry looks like:
                          VWS
                          VWS Control

N/A hspi_VWS.dll 2.2.0.27

Interface OK

With the N/A for the Comport number. Why would I need a comport? When picking up data from the CSV's?

Comment

Originally posted by ka7gzr View Post
                            With .34 I get the following error for each channel:
                            4/6/2013 3:28:33 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV 3 Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            Jim

Still getting the errors posted below. Every time I reboot HS the addresses of the VWS weather channels change thus causing all sorts of problems...

4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV 3 Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV 2 Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 10 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 10 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 9 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 9 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 8 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 8 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 7 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 7 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 6 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 6 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 5 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 5 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:52 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 4 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 4 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station THWS Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station THW Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV 3 Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV 2 Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 10 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 10 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 9 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 9 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 8 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 8 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 7 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 7 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 6 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 6 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:51 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 5 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:50 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 5 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:50 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 4 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:50 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 4 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:50 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Run Yearly was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:49 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Degree Days Cooling Yearly was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:49 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Degree Days Heating Yearly was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:49 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Run Monthly was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:49 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Degree Days Cooling Monthly was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:49 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Degree Days Heating Monthly was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:49 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Moon Phase was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:48 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Degree Days Cooling Daily was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:48 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Degree Days Heating Daily was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:48 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Run Daily was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:48 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Last 24 Hour Rain was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:47 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Sea-level Barometer Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:47 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Dewpoint Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:47 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Outdoor Heat Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:47 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Indoor Heat Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:47 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Chill Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:46 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Solar Radiation Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:46 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV Index Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:46 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station ET Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:46 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 3 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:46 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 2 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:46 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 1 Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Total Rain Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Outdoor Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Indoor Humidity Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Gust Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Speed Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Direction Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Vapor Pressure was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:45 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Virtual Temperature was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:44 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Air Density was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:44 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Cloud Base was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:44 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Pressure Altitude was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:44 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Sea-level Barometer was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:44 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Yearly Rain was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:44 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Monthly Rain was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:43 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Low Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:43 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station High Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:42 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 3 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:41 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 2 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:41 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 1 Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:41 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Barometer Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:41 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Inside Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:41 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Outside Temp Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Rain Rate was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Dew Point was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Outside Heat Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Inside Heat Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Chill was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Solar Radiation was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station UV Index was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Evapo Transpiration was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 3 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 3 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 2 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 2 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 1 Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Channel 1 Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Weather Conditions was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Hourly Rain was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Daily Rain was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Total Rain was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Barometer was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Outside Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Inside Temp was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Outside Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Inside Humidity was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Direction was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Gust was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Wind Speed was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station Weather Advisory was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            4/15/2013 8:20:40 PM - Warning - 'status' property on device Wx Station VWS Data Status was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used.
                            Jim

Comment

Upon upgrading to HSPro 2.5.0.80 I experienced the error issues ("Index was outside the bounds of the array") mentioned in this thread by others. Prior to the upgrade to HSPro 2.5.0.80 from 2.5.0.52 the plugin (VWS 2.2.0.33) had functioned well except that some devices (low temp) did not seem to update correctly.

After about a day of trying various de-installs/installs of the VWS plugin I reverted the VWS plugin back to version 2.2.0.32 and the plugin functions error free again under HSPro 2.5.0.80.

Here was the process:

Disable the plugin in HS under the Setup-Interfaces tab. Delete all VWS devices in HSPro or HS (this may take multiple passes as it appeared the VWS devices and house codes were corrupted). Shut down HSPro.

Unregister all of the plugins using the procedure found in Gogs post (http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=117892).

Delete the hspi_VWS.dll file in the HSPro main directory (found in the c:Program Files or C:Program Files (x86) directories).

Delete any VWS related files (particularly the vws.ini settings file) in the HSPro \config directory.

Unzip the VWS 2.2.0.32 files in the attachment and follow the readme instructions to reinstall the hspi_VWS.dll file to the HSPro main directory.

Register (actually re-register) all of the HS plugins using the Cogs procedure above (very important).

Restart HSPro and enable the VWS plugin under the Setup-Interfaces tab (be sure and "save" after selecting enable for the VWS plugin). This should create a new VWS.ini file in the HSPro config directory and may recreate all of the "stock" VWS devices again (the new VWS device list contained many "unamed" devices above zone code 38 in my installation). If the VWS devices were recreated delete all of the VWS devices again and shut down HSPro.

Edit the VWS.ini file in the HSPro \config directory so that the file contains only the following as set forth in the VWS-Readme file included with the VWS 2.2.0.32 installation files:

[Config]
                              CSVPath=C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\Data\VWS
                              DBasePath=C:\Program Files\VWS\Data
                              Metric=False
                              ScaleValues=True
                              PollInterval=20
                              ReadCSVFile=False
                              DBPollInterval=1
                              ReadDBFile=True
                              LogToFile=False
                              Debug=False

[Values]
                              DailyHighTemp= 47.4
                              DailyLowTemp= 0
                              DailyStatsDay= 3
                              DailyStatsMonth= 4

Make sure CSVPath and DBasePath in the first two lines under the [Config] section point to the correct data directory for your particular VWS installation (for instance the correct directory might be C:VWS\DATA). Save the edited VWS.ini file.

Retsart HSPro and let the plugin rebuild the VWS devices again (should occur on startup but you can manually recreate the devices from the VWS config page if no VWS devices exist).

VWS should function without errors under HSPro 2.5.0.80. In my case I went back and cleaned up (deleted) the VWS devices that my VWS system does not use (unused "channels").

It appears there is an issue with HSPro 2.5.0.80 and the VWS installer that corrupts the VWS device list in a manner that causes HSPro 2.5.0.80 to report errors.

It is hard for me to determine without the hspi_VWS.dll code or documentation but there may be an alternate way to get around this using the later VWS versions but this worked for me after much experimentation. Maybe lpitman can shed some light on why this procedure worked in my case.

I haven't tried the procedure with later VWS versions or updating from 2.2.0.32 yet. Just happy to have it functional again.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by cbryan; May 19, 2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

A little more info from previous post.

If you reinstall VWS plugin 2.2.0.32 as set out above and edit the vws.ini file to remove all references to the zone codes and set the "Choose CSV, DBase or Both Processing" to "both" prior to enabling the VWS plugin, the plugin will create all of the zones properly and run without error including proper updating of all zone devices.

Edit: The errors mysteriously reappear after what seems like random intervals each time the config file is reset.
                                Last edited by cbryan; July 20, 2013, 10:35 AM. Reason: More info

Comment

Working...
                                X