UPStart multi-packet messaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPStart multi-packet messaging

This is not really a plug-in question, but I'm hoping someone can help with an UPStart question.

I'm using v8 from PCS. In earlier versions there was a place on the advanced tap for the split-phase repeater to enter the multi-packet setting. UPStart is supposed to change automatically to 'TX=2', but mine is showing 'TX=1' and I cannot locate where the control is hidden. I also cannot find a users manual for any version after 5.

Help!
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

location of button

Click on the round UPB button in the upper corner of the program. In the resulting popup window there is a small button at the bottom of the popup window labeled upstart options. Click on that and one of the screens that follows allows you to set the number of repetitions on repeaters.

I looked forever for this option the first tie I needed to change it.

Comment

Thank you!
      I would have looked much longer than forever, I think.

I had to tell UPStart to ask if it detected a repeater. It did detect it, and it did ask if I wanted to use it. I said yes, and it then changed transmission to two and I'm back in business.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X