This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.22

A new version of the HAI plugin was submitted to the updater this afternoon. It may take a day or so
    before it shows up. I am no longer providing the updates here to keep things a little cleaner.

Changes in this version:
    • Added - Scene tab for testing scene functionality.
    • Fixed - Mapping of Zone Status - useZoneMappingV2=true
    • Fixed - AC Fail Detection and Phone Detection not working (this needs to be tested)
    • Fixed - RC-2000 Thermostat humidify setpoint is incorrect.
    • Added - The plugin can now detect button press from HAI.
    • Fixed - Compose Scenes updating HS incorrectly.
    • Added - Scripting interface GetUserCodeByName
      ex: hs.PluginFunction("HAI", "", "GetUserCodeByName",{"Rob"})
    • Fixed - Plugin now allows changes to configuration without connecting to panel.
    • Added - Trigger support! You can now create triggers for Arm/Disarm by user.

***Backup your current installation so you can revert back if needed!!

Scene Users: There is a new tab in the plugin page called "Scenes". It is a test page only.
    I need you to see if your scenes work with the commands on that page.
    It does not read your existing scenes, only the scene numbers.
    You will need to do the following:

--test setting a scene ON, OFF and A-D.
    --These are HLC scenes, however, they function as Compose scenes.
    --Note which combination you used, the expected behavior, did it work.
    --What type of scene controller (mfg) are you using.

This information will be logged and you will need to send me the log files.
    The purpose of this approach is that it is difficult to test all scene hardware everyone
    is running. The information gathered here, will help me build HS devices so that
    you can control your scenes with HS Events.

Note: As of HS3 v3.0.0.312, HST has removed backups of the plugin updates.
    For this reason, rolling back to previous versions is dependent on the user making a backup
    before upgrading in the updater. Always make a backup of your HS folder before installing updates.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Excellent! Testing tonight. Been looking forward to triggering events based on user arm/disarm!

Comment

Oops, guess I should have read your message more closely. I'll be testing as soon as it shows up on the updater.

Comment

Ron,

Will it still be listed in the beta section or will it be somewhere else?

Comment

yes, it will be in the updater's beta section - all the way at the bottom. I havent received confirmation yet, but it usually takes a day or so...

Comment

It's there now.

Seems to be a quirk with the user code trigger. It will only fire manually, actually arming/disarming the system hasn't worked for me yet.

Also if I select "if the system was disarmed by any user except tom" and then minimize that line in the event, it shows "if tom set the system to disarmed"

Here's what I mean:
            Attached Files

Comment

Yep - I see it here, too Tom
              I'll get it fixed asap...

Comment

As an aside, see the field reference numbers in the email I want generated when the trigger fires. What I'm getting in the email is the numeric value for those fields, and I'd like the labels instead. In other words, rather than the email saying "3 set the system to 0" I'd like it to say "Phillip set the system to disarm". What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                  As an aside, see the field reference numbers in the email I want generated when the trigger fires. What I'm getting in the email is the numeric value for those fields, and I'd like the labels instead. In other words, rather than the email saying "3 set the system to 0" I'd like it to say "Phillip set the system to disarm". What am I doing wrong?
                  Yeah, I noticed you were using replacement variables for that.
                  Instead of DVR, use DSR - that should pull the device string instead of the device number.

Comment

Yep. My bad. Thanks.

Comment

Tom - I found the issue. Dont build a lot of events just yet because you will need to rebuild any that use the new trigger. It was a typo on my part.
                      The Arming/Disarming of a specific user seems to work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                        Tom - I found the issue. Dont build a lot of events just yet because you will need to rebuild any that use the new trigger. It was a typo on my part.
                        The Arming/Disarming of a specific user seems to work fine.
                        Thanks....I'll try out the specific user but won't build any more events.

Comment

Can't create a new thread.

I've tried creating a new thread but don't see it in the main list, do they need to be approved by someone before showing up?

Comment

Updated fine here Rob.

Thank you!!!

Mar-07 7:03:46 PM Updater Extraction Complete.
                            Mar-07 7:03:46 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /HomeSeer/Updates3/HAIBETA 3.0.1.22/HAI_Config.zip Destination: /HomeSeer/Config/
                            Mar-07 7:03:46 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: HAI_Images.zip
                            Mar-07 7:03:46 PM Updater Install/Update of package HAI was successful.
                            Mar-07 7:03:46 PM Updater Re-initializing plugin after update.
                            Mar-07 7:03:46 PM Info Plugin HAI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:59556
                            Mar-07 7:03:49 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in HAI
                            - Pete

Auto mator
                            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hi Rob, Thanks for spending the time to work on the plug in, I was so excited tonight when I installed it and tested setting the alarm then opening the door. It worked twice then stopped working again. I think however that I found the issue.

Looking below I tried this 7 times. The first, second and last time worked, all others didn't.

The common factor here is in each case where it worked, the hsZoneStatus equaled zero. In all the cases where it didn't work, the hsZoneStatus equaled 5.

I don't know the inner workings if you API but I'm wondering if you are pulling/getting the hsZoneStatus from the panel each time or maybe that variable isn't getting reset with each iteration.

What do you think?

3/7/2017 7:35:44 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 7:35:44 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 7:35:44 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[0] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 7:35:44 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[0]]

3/7/2017 7:38:33 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 7:38:33 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 7:38:33 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[1] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 7:38:33 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[0]]

3/7/2017 7:41:30 PM [2] [---->Zone]
                              3/7/2017 7:41:30 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 7:41:30 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 7:41:30 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[0] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 7:41:30 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[5]]

3/7/2017 7:43:08 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 7:43:08 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 7:43:08 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[1] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 7:43:08 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[5]]

3/7/2017 7:53:17 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 7:53:18 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 7:53:18 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[0] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 7:53:18 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[5]]

3/7/2017 8:05:09 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 8:05:09 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 8:05:09 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[1] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 8:05:09 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[5]]

3/7/2017 9:16:38 PM [2] [ZONE: zone=[] number=[33] status=[NOT READY]]
                              3/7/2017 9:16:38 PM [2] [Zone [33] status=[21] [21]]
                              3/7/2017 9:16:38 PM [2] [MapZoneStatus_V2: zoneId=[33] status=[21] zoneChanged=[False] annotation=[(EX2-1/WR1)] statusText=[TRIPPED] zoneType=[0] zoneTypeText=[EntryExit] name=[Front Door] area=[1] analogLoop=[0] isNamed=[True] lastStatus=[0] lastStatusText=[] statusLastChangeDate=[3/7/2017 9:16:38 PM] isSecurityZone=[True] isArmingZone=[True] hsDeviceRef=[25] hsParentRef=[11] temperature=[0] humidity=[0] currentCondition=[0] currentStatusText=[NOT READY] hsZoneStatus=[0]]

Comment

Working...
                              X