• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the iOS app?

Comment

Originally posted by spifl View Post
      What about the iOS app?
      I can give you access to the app, just send me a PM with an email address where I can send the invite.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by avargaskun View Post
        I can give you access to the app, just send me a PM with an email address where I can send the invite.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi avargaskun. I sent you a private message via Tapatalk a few weeks ago with my email address. Did you not receive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rotunnoe View Post
          Hi avargaskun. I sent you a private message via Tapatalk a few weeks ago with my email address. Did you not receive?

Hi,

I could not find it in my private message inbox. Could you re-send it please?

Thanks.

Comment

Actually it would seem that you approved it yesterday. I can see the HSBuddy app page in Hockeyapp but now it says that the "developer needs to add your device."

Comment

So this has been in development for over a year, will it be released publically or be staying closed?

Comment

Hi,

First of all great App, thanks for it!
                I have installed it and do have a connection, but I can not control any device.
                Do see a error in the log.
                Is there a setting i missed?

aug-03 07:16:32 Error Problem serializing data for JSON request: Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens het serialiseren of deserialiseren met de JSON JavaScriptSerializer. De lengte van de tekenreeks overschrijdt de waarde die is ingesteld in de eigenschap maxJsonLength.

Comment

Hi,

This looks awesome. I'm interested to test the Android APP please.

Regards
                  Martin

Comment

I'd like to install the iOS app as well. Sending you a PM with email address. Thanks!
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by benposton View Post
                      I'd like to install the iOS app as well. Sending you a PM with email address. Thanks!
                      Ben
                      Hav you or anybody received any response from the author? I sent AM and emails in the last few weeks several time about activating a new iPad but have not received any reply nor was it activated. I used the app on a prior iPad and currently on my iPhone and like it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                        Hav you or anybody received any response from the author? I sent AM and emails in the last few weeks several time about activating a new iPad but have not received any reply nor was it activated. I used the app on a prior iPad and currently on my iPhone and like it. Thanks.
                        Not yet. Been a couple weeks since my first request as well.

Comment

Comment

Yes. Same situation for me. No response.

Comment

Same here after switching iPad and missing the app on the new device.

Comment

Hey folks,

I finally had a chance to come back to the board. I had to go offline for a while because of work, but things are coming back to normal. I've added a new build with 4 new devices that were pending authorization in HockeyApp - a notification should have gone out to the users who were waiting.

If anyone is still experiencing issues with the app (I have seen comments about cameras and control of devices being broken), could you re-report these through the Feedback section in the app? This will help me create a new baseline, since it's been so long since I've worked on it.

Thank you for all the patience!

Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                                X