Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error

I went to add some devices this morning with Z-Tool+ and I'm getting an error that Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.23 or higher is required. I'm running 3.0.1.25. WTH??

So, I'm stuck adding some devices. Grrrr.....
    Attached Files
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    I went to add some devices this morning with Z-Tool+ and I'm getting an error that Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.23 or higher is required. I'm running 3.0.1.25. WTH??

So, I'm stuck adding some devices. Grrrr.....
    Rob - be sure you don't require a login for local access and also make sure that JSON is enabled in your settings.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I've always had both enabled. It worked fine before the Z-Wave 3.0.1.25 version:
      Attached Files

Comment

Rob,

I had the same issue. It was that my WiFi VLAN was different from my HS Server VLAN so I had to add it to the know local LAN list in HS. Same issue for you?

From the D23 Convention in Anaheim,

-Travis

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
          Rob,

I had the same issue. It was that my WiFi VLAN was different from my HS Server VLAN so I had to add it to the know local LAN list in HS. Same issue for you?

From the D23 Convention in Anaheim,

-Travis
          Hey Travis. I don't think thats it. I can access the HS Web GUI just fine.
          Hope the weather's good on the left coast

Comment

Yeah pretty hot here actually! For California.... I could access the HS web page too but realized I had started being asked for my password which let me know that the local login w/o password wasn't working properly. It wasn't really accessing the webpage from my phone on the wireless network before other than HSTouch. Then, I was bummed the app wasn't working until I added another local exception of "192.168.6" in my case. Funny no fourth octet of "0" necessary but ok.

-Travis

Comment

go to find.homeseer.com on a web browser on your HS system, does your system appear? If so, ztool should be working. I know some users are putting HS on a different WAN ip than the actual PC, in that case, z-tool will not work. I will be adding a setting to Z-Tool so you can enter the IP of your HS system.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am having the same issue with my Iphone. I can go to Find.homeseer.com and it sees the the server (via the IPhone). When I start the App, I get the message:

" Error connecting to HomeSeer, version 3.0.0.194 or later required, or JSON is disabled:Error ConnectFailure (Connection Refused).

I have JSON enabled and I am running .208

Comment

Working...
                X