No announcement yet.

Trane Zwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to get the Trane to display one decimal place to HS. I had it working for a couple of minutes by polling the unit, but after I power cycled the unit, it went back to the whole number. I was having trouble with it reporting to HS reliably, which is the reason for starting to poll.

Comment

I think I figured it out. You have to set the one decimal place in the status graphics, and then re-scan the root device. You should have an additional temp sensor device created. I set the polling to one minute so I could see what was going on. Whatever device isn't tracking the temp, you delete that one, and re-scan the root again. In the end, you should have one device tracking the temp with a decimal place, and the other device just reads 0. Note the temp reads whole digit until temp is polled for the first time. Why would I want to go to all this trouble? Calibrating slave sensors to a device that only displays the whole number was ridiculous. If anybody runs across how to adjust the Trane's temp reading via the z-wave parameters please post. I came across a post that indicated it was 143, but I don't think that's it.

Comment

That actually didn't work, it would only report 71.6.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X