X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xian View Post
    Thanks a lot. I will try this tonight.

I think this will work. It will even have been better if it was some way to start a tunein stream and cast it to the chromecast from a script.
    Here are normal and expanded views of the complete event if that helps.

Regards,
    Attached Files

Comment

Feature Requests

Choice to which field (Room/Floor) the Chromecast name gets applied to.
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

With latest beta. Getting this connection error. Restarting the PI fixes.

Mar-18 8:58:39 AM Chromecast ERROR No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.30:42761
        PS: I should add that I can connect to that group with both Google Play and Squeezbox without issue.
        Attached Files
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Here are normal and expanded views of the complete event if that helps.

Regards,

Comment

For the life of my uninstall remove files manually etc... i cannot get this to update to 3.0.0.16 on one of my homeseer setups driving me mad!

Shows the update available... says it is successful but then show it available again straight away and has not updated?

Any hints?
            Last edited by deanrparry; March 19, 2018, 11:59 AM. Reason: FIXED IT! STUPID ME... Rogue ZIP file for 3.0.0.15 sat in updates folder :(

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post
              For the life of my uninstall remove files manually etc... i cannot get this to update to 3.0.0.16 on one of my homeseer setups driving me mad!

Shows the update available... says it is successful but then show it available again straight away and has not updated?

Any hints?
              Reboot machine?
              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                Reboot machine?
                Lol tried that ;-) it's resolved now anyway small glitch in the HomeSeer matrix nothing to do with the plugin

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deanrparry View Post

Any hints?
                  there is a mismatch in the updater, the version field says 3.0.0.16 but the actual binaries which is installed 3.0.0.15

I will email HST so that they fix it. If you don't want to wait you can download and install version 3.0.0.17 manually from first post of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                    there is a mismatch in the updater, the version field says 3.0.0.16 but the actual binaries which is installed 3.0.0.15

I will email HST so that they fix it. If you don't want to wait you can download and install version 3.0.0.17 manually from first post of this thread.
                    Done that earlier

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep getting this error. I've added the PI to the Windows Firewall but that didn't help.

What can I look for ?

Restarting the PI fixes it for a while and while the PI can't connect, other apps can.
                      Attached Files
                      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
                        Keep getting this error. I've added the PI to the Windows Firewall but that didn't help.

What can I look for ?

Restarting the PI fixes it for a while and while the PI can't connect, other apps can.
                        From your logs it seems that you are trying to connect using the Connect button or from an event, is this what you are doing?

If so it fails because the plugin doesn't see the Chromecast as being online, so maybe the ip the plugin knows for this device has changed and that's why you get the error.

You need to let the plugin connect/disconnect automatically when it find/lose a chromecast through Bonjour.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                          From your logs it seems that you are trying to connect using the Connect button or from an event, is this what you are doing?

If so it fails because the plugin doesn't see the Chromecast as being online, so maybe the ip the plugin knows for this device has changed and that's why you get the error.

You need to let the plugin connect/disconnect automatically when it find/lose a chromecast through Bonjour.
                          I just double checked to make sure I am not using the connect button in any event. I removed them when you said it was not advised to do so. (I always take your advice. )

If those logs contain that command it is from me literately hitting the button on the device in an attempt to connect to the CCA.

I don't remember there being an error .msg on the device, so I generally will hit the connect button if I'm not connected. It's when it fails I start look in the logs.

I can, if it would be helpful to check the logs for the error before hitting the connect button?

PS: I should add, that once it's in the denied state the only way to reconnect is to restart the PI. It will sit in this state forever.
                          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

In an effort to solve this issue, I gave all 4 CCA's a static IP Lease. At least this way it can't change.

I'll report back once some time has passed.
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Happened again. It's not related to an IP change as they all have a static IP address. (This go-around is with group)

1st log in zip is just recording a few min. Keep in mind the state will not correct itself endless the PI is restarted.

2nd Log in zip is me hitting the connect button once on the effected device.
                              Attached Files
                              RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Another group failed.. (I didn't restart the PI after the above failure)
                                Attached Files
                                RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X