Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concord System Arming: What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhiles View Post
    Yes, 2-user code works as expected, as does 1-user code to disarm. Also, 2-user code-5 worked to silent arm, as expected. The HS3 keypad seems to work just like the alarm keypad, thankfully.

Mike
    Try downloading this EXE, stop the CONCORD plugin, replace the existing EXE and start back up. LMK if that works. You should see the Arm Stay cmd now with the Usercode included.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...PI_CONCORD.exe

Z

Comment

Interestingly enough I was experiencing exactly the same symptoms until I enabled the "Quick Arm" option on the Concord 4 panel. Everything is now working fine.

Just though I'd post my result as the original poster doesn't seem to have posted his outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
        Interestingly enough I was experiencing exactly the same symptoms until I enabled the "Quick Arm" option on the Concord 4 panel. Everything is now working fine.

Just though I'd post my result as the original poster doesn't seem to have posted his outcome.
        Vers 7 gives you the option of having Quick Arm configured. It allows you to make an entry in the .ini file if you do have Quick Arm configured. If not configured in the .ini file, the plugin will send your UserID along with the arm/disarm commands.

Once I resolve the Panel Status issue, I'll release Vers 7. If you could use it now, send me a PM and I'll give you a link to it.

Z

Comment

I've sent that PM now.

Just to let you know I'm new to Homseer and have managed to set it up and install the GE Concord plug in from the auto installer but have no idea how to install a plug in manually. If you could guide me through the procedure I'll gladly give Version 7 a spin.

Comment

I've sent that PM now.

Just to let you know I'm new to Homseer and have managed to set it up and install the GE Concord plug in from the auto installer but have no idea how to install a plug in manually. If you could guide me through the procedure I'll gladly give Version 7 a spin.
            I'm assuming Windows? If you need Linux, let me know.

Shut down HomeSeer first...

1. Open a Windows Explorer window (i.e. file lists)
            2. Your HomeSeer install could be located in C:\Homeseer HS3
            3. Navigate to C:\HomeSeer HS3 and replace the HSPI_CONCORD.exe with the one you download from the Dropbox link. Let it replace/overwrite
            4. Restart HomeSeer and you can check version under the Manage Plugins tab in HomeSeer now to see it's the correct version.

-Matt
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes it's Windows XP. Not ideal but I haven't used Windows since XP was discontinued.

I downloaded a trial version of HS3 and the Windows version seemed the obvious choice. I'd prefer to use the Linux version if I knew it would run with the GE Concord plugin. I'd settle for a full desktop version on the Raspberry OI using Raspbian or if a Raspberry PI image with HS3 and the GE Concord plug in included would be heaven.

In the meantime I'll download the Version 7 exe file and give it a go.

Thanks again for your time.

Comment

Yes it's Windows XP. Not ideal but I haven't used Windows since XP was discontinued.

I downloaded a trial version of HS3 and the Windows version seemed the obvious choice. I'd prefer to use the Linux version if I knew it would run with the GE Concord plugin. I'd settle for a full desktop version on the Raspberry OI using Raspbian or if a Raspberry PI image with HS3 and the GE Concord plug in included would be heaven.

In the meantime I'll download the Version 7 exe file and give it a go.

Thanks again for your time.
                The Concord plugin supports Linux.

Z

Comment

Comment

Ok I downloaded the EXE file for Version 7 copied it into the HS3 directory which overwrote the old one. I then edited the INI file as per instruction and saved it. Virtual keypad working fine and all the arm/disarm options are perfect.

Thanks to you both for all your help. Just need to get the Linux version up and running before my trial version in Windows runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
                      The Concord plugin supports Linux.

Z
                      Is there a time frame for the release of this version 7 for Linux (ztroller)? I'm having exactly the same issue after the upgrade. Both virtual keyboard and panel ask for User Code. [I'm not using quick arm]. I don't see the User Code being sent as part of the debugging log, but Quick Arm user appears to have an entry in the User setup. Or if there is a way to downgrade to previous version?

Thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                        Is there a time frame for the release of this version 7 for Linux (ztroller)? I'm having exactly the same issue after the upgrade. Both virtual keyboard and panel ask for User Code. [I'm not using quick arm]. I don't see the User Code being sent as part of the debugging log, but Quick Arm user appears to have an entry in the User setup. Or if there is a way to downgrade to previous version?

Thanks much!
                        Which version do you have?

Drop me a PM with your email and I'll point you at the latest EXE. The reason it's not published is it requires a manual update of the Concord config file, and the number of users that need this "fix" is small, so it's less painful to do it manually at this point

Z

Comment

I have the latest version of the Concord plugin on HS3 running under Raspbian Jessie on a headless Raspberry Pi3. Everything is running fine.

Comment

I have the latest version of the Concord plugin on HS3 running under Raspbian Jessie on a headless Raspberry Pi3. Everything is running fine.
                            I am trying to accomplish exactly this. How are you connecting the AM and RPi? Serial to USB? Shield? Gpio? Would really appreciate your knowledge. I've read a lot just want to replicate a working solution before I jump in.

Comment

Concordseer, I'm also having the same problem and do not have the installer code to the system. Is it possible to get the .EXE file as well? Thank You

Comment

I am having issues where the Panel Control is very unreliable. In order to arm, I have to click arm stay then disarm. For some reason when I click arm stay it does not receive the user code and the disarm function fills it out. I do not have quick arm on and I would prefer to have it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X