Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent an updated version to Homeseer last sunday to install in updater. Haven't they installed and published it?

Comment

Separate from the plugin update, have you tried renaming the players in LMS to unique names. The plugin is getting the names from LMS.

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
        Any update in this? this is almost getting to point where its unusable. I have like 4 instances named TV and same for OFFICE. When creating events I have no way to tell which one I am configuring events for which makes it really difficult. Should I remove these stale players by INI I have redo all screens and current events which is roughly 40 hours worth of work. Please look at a way of overcoming this issue.
        The updated version is in the updater. See help pdf and first post in this thread for changes to enable-disable players.

Comment

Trying now, thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for getting this done for the events.

I do still see the players in the device control section of the LMS devices
            Attached Files

Comment

I also noticed possible because of the same reason in the last post, that all of them do show up in HSTouch. I have a drop down to select the different players, that I believe is tied to this virtual device.

Note that this all doesn't work because of the issues with media API however I suggest that we hide "hidden" devices there as well

Comment

Have you disabled payers in the plugin status page and do the disabled players show in the list of players in HS3 triggers, HS3 actions, or the player web page? They should not anymore per my testing. I will double the list of buttons for this device.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                  Have you disabled payers in the plugin status page and do the disabled players show in the list of players in HS3 triggers, HS3 actions, or the player web page? They should not anymore per my testing. I will double the list of buttons for this device.
                  Yes, of course I disabled the inactive players. See screenshot

For events and triggers they are correctly hidden.
                  For the web page virtual player they are correctly hidden as well (never really use this so I hadn't checked)

Per my last posts screenshot the virtual device is not hiding the inactive players.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is another shot as I went through some more thorough testing... all part of the same issue I believe. This one event is tied to regular device actions
                    Attached Files

Comment

I found the issue. An updated version should be available in the updater sometimes next week.

Comment

The updated version is in the updater. Give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                          The updated version is in the updater. Give it a try
                          Thank you I will try

Comment

Looks good, had some initial start up problem but I think it is more a homeseer issue than your plugin. After I reset the plugin and gave it some time it looks like it is now accomplishing the filtering of devices

Thank you for you attention to this matter, I really appreciate it.

Comment

In the past I've used the plug-in but now I'm on Linux (Rpi). Is there a chance that the plug-in will be compatible with Linux in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
                                In the past I've used the plug-in but now I'm on Linux (Rpi). Is there a chance that the plug-in will be compatible with Linux in the future?
                                No plans for this a this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X