Aeon Labs MultiSensor Gen 1/2 Red Led ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeon Labs MultiSensor Gen 1/2 Red Led ON

I have a Aeon Labs MultiSensor the red sensor light is staying on all the time unless i remove the battery. I can't seem to reset it or figure out how to do a factory reset.

This device is no longer seen by the Z-Wave stick. I have been trying to remove it from the group.

Any thought on why the red light is on 100% of the time???

Devoir

I have a multisensor 6 that I run on usb with a red light on it all the time.... it is suppose to be green when it senses activity....I was spraying some ants one day right around it and after that the red light all the time..... still works though.

Comment

Battery vs USB

I have several units some are on battery and some on USB . THose on USB the Red Light is always on.

THose on Battery only illuminate when motion is detected.....

So I can't figure out why the battery unit Red Light stays on 100% of the time...

Devoir

Comment

Have you waited longer than 10 minutes? The sensor will stay awake for 10 minutes after inserting the battery, unless you disable that feature.

Comment

Red light on 24 hours later......

Motion is not triggering device...

Guess this means it's dead

Comment

Any luck fixing it? I have just had one exhibit the exact same symptoms. Red light on continuous even 24 hours on running on batteries. Just stopped working out of blue. New batteries made no difference.

Comment

Working...
            X