Currentcost HomeTroller Zee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currentcost HomeTroller Zee

Quick and simple. I have a pl-2303 USB adapter to my EnviR. Works fine on my PC. Do I need to install a driver on the Zee unit? I installed the plug in but all I get is "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I am a complete idiot when it comes to Rasberry Pi. Is this a complicated thing and should I just forget it or is there something simple I am overlooking?

Thanks!

Originally posted by scubajamie View Post
    Quick and simple. I have a pl-2303 USB adapter to my EnviR. Works fine on my PC. Do I need to install a driver on the Zee unit? I installed the plug in but all I get is "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed."

I am a complete idiot when it comes to Rasberry Pi. Is this a complicated thing and should I just forget it or is there something simple I am overlooking?

Thanks!
    Most Pi's came with the Prolific drivers already built in so I would say you don't, I've not used the plugin on the Pi but it could point to an error on load - is there anything that has gone into the HS log?

Comment

Well it magically started working overnight. Everything popped up and started populating. Magic!

Now... to figure out the graphs.

Thank for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X