Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndroidDev01 View Post
    When can you release?
    When someone tests it really - the only two people who have contacted me so far do not post on the board and that that has only been in the past two days, I am waiting to hear back from both users as to whether it works. I know better than to release stuff that only I have tested!

Comment

I can do some testing if you like. The only thing is I'll be on holiday coming 3 weeks [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by petermdevries View Post
        I can do some testing if you like. The only thing is I'll be on holiday coming 3 weeks [emoji16]
        I will send you a PM, I am in no rush for people testing it...

Comment

Sorry, I haven't been able to test because I haven't gotten the unit yet. Opted for a central AC unit for our sanity. Been a little tapped out. I still plan on getting one though and when I do I can test

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
            You've just boosted Doorbirds sales Adam!

Sent from my iPhone
            Yep now I have to buy one. Bloody expensive though. Oh well.

Comment

Yeah, the one I am looking at is the 600 dollar one.

Comment

I will definitely use this plug-in. However, I'm on HS2 until we move next February, which is when I'll go to HS3. I may set up a test environment prior over at the new place, but construction is just starting, so it wouldn't be until late this year at the earliest. Just wanted to let you know that I'm at least one committed customer!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckk9032 View Post
                  I will definitely use this plug-in. However, I'm on HS2 until we move next February, which is when I'll go to HS3. I may set up a test environment prior over at the new place, but construction is just starting, so it wouldn't be until late this year at the earliest. Just wanted to let you know that I'm at least one committed customer!
                  Completely understand the issues around the price of the unit and peoples circumstances.

I doubt I will charge for the plugin however I may open it up and take a donation if people feel they wish to (which will be a first for me), only to recover some of the costs of the unit and who knows buy some other hardware to use with HS.

Good news from one tester is that the plugin appears to work OK, I have a couple of additions I would like to do and test then I will probably release it by the end of next week.

Comment

You sir are my hero. Ill definitely donate

Comment

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
                      You sir are my hero. Ill definitely donate

As will I!

Comment

Same I will donate or pay whatever you choose.

Just in time too doorbird should arrive early next week.

Comment

I have released the plugin here http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1254009

Comment

Working...
                          X