ESP8266 - Proof of Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
    Yes this is also on the list as the next thing to look at.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear it. I'm planning on putting one in my tool shed to monitor if anyone is getting in when they should not be and wanted to add a temperature sensor while I was at it.

You do great work.

Comment

Can anyone please test their board and see if they can reproduce this problem:

At this time, if I disconnect the power to the board and reconnect it back on, I loose all the input capability as well as the blink function on the output and the status of the output is not updated (but I can turn the LED ON and OFF) until I do a "Disconnect"/"Reconnect" on the Device Management Page (or the plugin config page) in Homeseer. A "Reset" won't do it, though. After that, all works back again.
      Thank you

Comment

The NodeMCU API Mode is now available in V1.0.0.140(Betta)

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Where would we find documentation on how the APIs work?

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
            Where would we find documentation on how the APIs work?
            It is in the user manual.

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
              It is in the user manual.

Greig.
              Is the help file on the plugin page the same as the user manual?

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
                Is the help file on the plugin page the same as the user manual?
                Yep thats the one.

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

I'd like to give a big shout out and mucho thanks to @AllanMar and @enigmatheatre for getting the nodeMCU wireless mode to work with the plugin.

To me, being able to make wireless projects and place them only needing power is just what I was wanting.

Combined with the API sketch I am one happy camper.

Thanks again to you both!

Comment

Ditto it and of course you, which try to always help everyone in a need.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X