This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
    I have tried running it as administrator and I still get eh same results that the user is no authenticated any ideas I can get it to pair with windows directly but like you stated in the users guide it doesnt stay long
    Never saw this error before. What kind of wiimote do you have?

anyway, I'm going to try to use a different bluetooth library to build the WiiPair.exe and see if that can fix some of the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Never saw this error before. What kind of wiimote do you have?

anyway, I'm going to try to use a different bluetooth library to build the WiiPair.exe and see if that can fix some of the problems.

Spud,
      I'm not sure what you mean about what kind of remote I have. it would be nice to get these to pair permanently could be a great addition to my setup
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Cool idea! I'll see if I can find my old Wiimote.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
          Cool idea! I'll see if I can find my old Wiimote.

The plugin works awesome I just cant get my wii remote to stay paired to my PC
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Spud,
            I'm not sure what you mean about what kind of remote I have. it would be nice to get these to pair permanently could be a great addition to my setup
            is it the original wiimote or the wiimote plus or another version?

I have only tested wiipair.exe and the plugin with original wiimotes, so there may be some slight differences...

Comment

Spud it seems to be the original Wii remote. I also tried the wii plus remote and get the same results

It would be awesome if I could get them to stay paired. I heard that the toshiba bluetooth stack might help with this issue but I'm no computer guy so dont take my word for it

Cheers Ken

Comment

Spud it seems to be the original Wii remote. I also tried the wii plus remote and get the same results

It would be awesome if I could get them to stay paired. I heard that the toshiba bluetooth stack might help with this issue but I'm no computer guy so dont take my word for it

Cheers Ken
                how do you do the pairing?
                I can replicate your error when I press 1+2 on the wiimote instead of pressing the red button in the battery case
                For wiipair.exe to work you must press the red button in the battery case, while it is scanning for devices.

Comment

I tried both and no luck

Comment

Working...
                  X