Error importing HS3 Engine on Android tasker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    I don't have another device myself I maybe able to in the coming days. This is a Galaxy Note 7 with Android 6.0.1 no root everything stock.

I have been using tasker and auto location for some time now running a series of tasks for I'm not new to tasker, but I was going to test out your plugin and AutoRemote today.

I installed the plugin then installed AutoRemote. Went to the instructions and started to follow them when I ran into this problem.

I'm not sure if an having an existing setup in Tasker is my problem (wasn't a fresh install today but is updated) or if it's a device issue.

Is there any logs during import that may point to the problem?
    Send me an email http://board.homeseer.com/sendmessag...member&u=40579 with your email and I will send you a new Engine project that you can try.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Ok problem has been found!

The problem is the same as the others on here. It's the "popup scene" but I found that app notifications were disabled so I was never seeing that error until I turned on notifications then attempted to do the import, which then gave me the error others were seeing with the Scene called popup already exists.

Comment

Ok problem has been found!

The problem is the same as the others on here. It's the "popup scene" but I found that app notifications were disabled so I was never seeing that error until I turned on notifications then attempted to do the import, which then gave me the error others were seeing with the Scene called popup already exists.
        Great, perfect
        --
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
          Great, perfect
          Now how to do edit the name of the conflict?

Where would I find the existing "Html Popup" file to delete before importing?

Comment

Now how to do edit the name of the conflict?

Where would I find the existing "Html Popup" file to delete before importing?
            Go through all Project Tabs and look into scenes, delete the conflict scenes.
            Exit tasker and try to import again.
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Go through all Project Tabs and look into scenes, delete the conflict scenes.
              Exit tasker and try to import again.
              That failed me but I ended up editing your Engine file to "html Popup1" instead and that seems to be working now. Not sure of the long run effects.

I'm currently having a problem with myHS login that I'm playing with.

IS it ok to have more then one HS system when using the login? It seems to be failing with the correct user and password but I'm wondering how it selects the system if I have more then 1 under that login.

Comment

That failed me but I ended up editing your Engine file to "html Popup1" instead and that seems to be working now. Not sure of the long run effects.

I'm currently having a problem with myHS login that I'm playing with.

IS it ok to have more then one HS system when using the login? It seems to be failing with the correct user and password but I'm wondering how it selects the system if I have more then 1 under that login.
                Ok, depending of connection method I think, direct connection let you connect to a dedicated hs server but with myhs service I'm not sure what is happened if you have more than one on same network.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Ok, depending of connection method I think, direct connection let you connect to a dedicated hs server but with myhs service I'm not sure what is happened if you have more than one on same network.
                  I'll play with it some more. With premium my.hs I can setup different user's and multiple systems. I may have to setup a different login for each system but as it is now my one login then pops up a page that asks which system to connect to after I login in instead of going direct to one system. That might be a hangup on the login.

Comment

Yup that's it. I created another login with just one HS controller on it and it works now with that.

So this would be a featured request to allow users with more then one house or HS3 but a single login to choose.

Comment

Yup that's it. I created another login with just one HS controller on it and it works now with that.

So this would be a featured request to allow users with more then one house or HS3 but a single login to choose.
                      I do not have any experience with myhs premium and multiple house, could you share any screenshots how it looks like when you select between different HS3
                      --
                      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I do not have any experience with myhs premium and multiple house, could you share any screenshots how it looks like when you select between different HS3

The first Screen is probley the same as all, but the 2nd pic shows the two different systems. I have a main house and a vacation house. The first screen I clicked on "Access System" which brought me to the 2nd page you see.

The Names are the computer or sever names and they also show the last two digits of the HS3 license number. Clicking on either one them then takes me directly to that HS3 machine.

So my guess you would have to filter out either the name or HS3 license number.

Let me know if you need any more info or shots.

Thanks,
                        Attached Files

Comment

Try to use different user names for each of your HomeSeer systems.

Eman.
                          TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
                            Try to use different user names for each of your HomeSeer systems.

Eman.
                            Thanks,
                            Read a few posts up on #24.

The goal is not to find a work around, but yet to fix the problem.

Comment

Thanks,
                              Read a few posts up on #24.

The goal is not to find a work around, but yet to fix the problem.
                              Yes you are wright. I noticed this when I created a new linux HomeSeer server. I got disruptions from Myhomeseer log in though I wasn't trying to connect Tasker. But it's Tasker which was disrupted. When I changed the user name this stopped! This means that the Tasker plugin connects to MyHomeseer as a single system! There is a problem there.

Eman.
                              TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I don't have any need for the premium but I bought it so I could start test.
                                Installed HS3 on Ubuntu, with regular webpage I tried login to myhs, how do you select between these 2 hs3. MyHs takes me directly to one of the hs server.
                                --
                                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                                X