Won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't start

Program will not start on my hometroller S6 HS3 plus installation. Have re-installed most recent version downloaded today. Please see attached picture.
    Attached Files

Try putting the .exe in your HS3 directory and see if it runs.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Tried putting .exe in Hs3 directory. No change.

The install put the "HomeSeer Z-Seer+" directory in a directory called "homeseer" whereas the homeseer directory is called "homeseer hs3". Tried putting "HomeSeer Z-Seer+" in "homeseer hs3". No change...

Comment

So what is the status with this piece of software, is it supposed to run?

Comment

What OS are you running HS3 on?

Comment

Win 7, same as came with the hometroller...

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
              Win 7, same as came with the hometroller...
              So are you running this on a HomeTroller? Do you have another PC to test it on? I just loaded it here on a remote Windows 7 PC and it works just fine.

Comment

No I don't, the hometroller is my only Win 7 device...everything else is Win 10...

The hometroller should be a known platform to you, right? No apps. No updates, what could have changed?
                Last edited by Ricky; July 14, 2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Personally, there's not much benefit to running Z-Seer+ on the hometroller directly.
                  You can run it on another computer on your network and get the same results.
                  Last edited by rmasonjr; July 14, 2017, 03:06 PM. Reason: words
                  HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                  54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                  Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                    No I don't, the hometroller is my only Win 7 device...everything else is Win 10...

The hometroller should be a known platform to you, right? No apps. No updates, what could have changed?
                    This will run on W10 just fine.

Comment

I had the same problem, and solved it by upgrading my Microsoft .NET Framework. According to the user guide, it requires at a minimum 4.5.2. I originally had 4.0.3. After the upgrade, it started up just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X