• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to update calandar

I have purchased and installed the ROC Outlook plug-in:
    HS 1.6.59
    Plug-in 1.0.3
    When I select "Gather Appointments" from either the HS interface or Web page it waits about 2 minutes and acts as if it is done but no appointments show-up on the page? The Tasks show-up fine. I disabled the contacts since it takes "way too long" to download the contacts (which it must do every time I select the ROC web page) and if I select "view" for a specific contact it also takes minutes to open. When I use my Outlook 2000 SR1 it is almost instant.

Any idea's.

Also my intention (when I get it configured and working) was to have my newly received emails announced and read to me (whose it from, subject, etc..) and my tasks and appointments for each day. I guess these basic functions require some scripts?

As a newcomer any help is appreciated.

Andy,

First of all, to speed up the process, make sure Outlook is open before you gather appointments. The time difference is considerable. Also, OI only gathers appointments with one of the four "HS" categories listed in the manual. Have these been set on your master category list and added to your appointments?

OI doesn't support e-mail, as HS already can do this on its own.

Let me know what happens when you try the above. We'll work this out for you

Steve

Comment

Working...
    X