HSTV for HS3 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV for HS3 Update

I'm still working on it as much as possible.

I have most of the admin pages done.
    7 of 11 are done. 2 are close to being done.
    The feature that allowed devices to be created and display what is currently on in the device is working. When you select Yes on create device for a channel, the device is created. There is a parent device so that all of the HSTV Whats On devices are grouped.
    The text that is saved for the programs can be edited and you have access to the replacement variables. The image below is from the page where you can edit the Whats On Devices text. These devices can be used in HSTouch.

A few of the user pages are done.
    3 of 9 are done.
    Favorites, Scheduled Programs and User Options are done.

Download and import of data is working.
    Triggers and Actions are almost finished.

I haven't started on VR and will probable release a beta without the VR and add it later.

All of the pages have been re-written to take advantage of the new HS3 form controls.
    Attached Files
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Hi Jeff,

Nice work.
    I am still running HS2 because I can't miss my TV recordings made by HSTV on my Dreambox.
    This is the way I am working now:
    I use a program called webgrab plus to get the XMLTV.XML file.
    When I have a recording added, it will run a script that will program the recording timer on my dreambox with hs.GetURL commands. (no IR used)
    This works fine.
    What will be nice to have in your new version, is split the recording events in two.
    One running at a fixed time to program the dreambox and an other to speak that recording is starting.
    And if possible an option to send the recordings for only today or for 1, 2 or 3 days in advance.

Pages I use a lot in HS are the hstvdisplay.asp, hstvgrid.asp hstvsearch.asp and the hstveventedit.asp to edit recordings.
    Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
      Hi Jeff,

Nice work.
      I am still running HS2 because I can't miss my TV recordings made by HSTV on my Dreambox.
      This is the way I am working now:
      I use a program called webgrab plus to get the XMLTV.XML file.
      When I have a recording added, it will run a script that will program the recording timer on my dreambox with hs.GetURL commands. (no IR used)
      This works fine.
      What will be nice to have in your new version, is split the recording events in two.
      One running at a fixed time to program the dreambox and an other to speak that recording is starting.
      And if possible an option to send the recordings for only today or for 1, 2 or 3 days in advance.

Pages I use a lot in HS are the hstvdisplay.asp, hstvgrid.asp hstvsearch.asp and the hstveventedit.asp to edit recordings.

HSTV has control devices. You can setup as many as you want.
      As part of each control, you can enter different types of control.
      Application, Email, Script, Speak and/or IR.
      If you look at the image below, I have added 1 of each but you can add as many of each type as you want to.

The number in the column after the name is the number of minutes before the program that the type will run. You can set those numbers to whatever values you want.

Ex. You want to speak a couple of reminders and then have the tv change to a particular program.
      You enter a Speak type with a run before time of 30.
      You enter a Speak type with a run before time of 2.
      You enter a IR type with a run before time of 1.
      Each of the Speak types can have different text to speak.

So on Monday night before the Chiefs beat the Packers the item would do the following.

30 minutes before the game it would speak your text.
      2 minutes before the game it would speak the other text.
      1 minute before the game it would send the IR commands.

The IR setup has 1 difference. If you are setting up a record type, then the IR will run x minutes ahead. In addition it will run x minutes after the program. On the setup page there is a section for the IR codes for before the program and a section for the IR codes for after the program.

In your case I would think that you would use a script type and a speak type. Set the script type to be run a high number before the program and the speak type to run 1 minute before.
      Attached Files
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Wow, Jeff, that's very cool.
        Don

Comment

Just finished up the HSTV search page. Image below.
          Attached Files
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone
            Tom
            baby steps...starting again with HS3
            HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
            HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
            Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
            In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
            System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

I like it!
              Don

Comment

Here is another update.
                When you are viewing any of the page with the program listings there is an icon on the page that takes you to a page showing when the program repeats.

On the first time you go to the page you will get a list of repeats based on the episode. For example Say you click on the repeats icon for the Doctor Who episode Mummy on the Orient Express. You will get a list of all the times that episode repeats. See image 1 below.

At the top of the list is two buttons. One is labeled Title and one is labeled Episode. While on the page click the button labeled title and the page will show all the listings data that has the title Doctor Who. See image 2 below.
                Attached Files
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Very Nice Jeff! Looks really great. You've put in a lot of work. Thanks!!
                  Tom
                  baby steps...starting again with HS3
                  HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
                  HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
                  Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
                  In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
                  System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Hey Jeff:

Does this behave like the HS2 version, or is it basically different?

HSTV in the HS2 jacket was really awesome.

Looks really good....
                    Don

Comment

It will have the same features as the HS2 version plus some new ones.
                      All the pages are being rewritten to take advantage of the new HS3 web controls. All the code is being updated to .net and rewritten.
                      The HS2 version was my first plugin and I was learning vb at the time. There was a lot of cleanup needed.

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                      Hey Jeff:

Does this behave like the HS2 version, or is it basically different?

HSTV in the HS2 jacket was really awesome.

Looks really good....
                      --
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Looks great so far, also love that you picked Do Who as the demo .
                        My biggest problem is that XMLTV data for Melbourne, Victoria is a giant pain.

I think I have found a provider that might work, so if you need someone to do some testing yell out .
                        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Hi Jeff,
                          How is HSTV going?
                          When can we expect the plugin?
                          I moved from HS2 to HS3 last week and can't go back.
                          Missing my auto recording already.
                          Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

I'd say its about 75% done.
                            There is just some much code involved and I have been rewriting all of the pages to take advantage of the HS3 changes.

Send me an email at jeff at myautomatedhome dot net. I can use one more beta tester.
                            --
                            Jeff Farmer
                            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff,

I know you were in the process of moving and no hurry on this, but was just wondering if HSTV ever got to a position for maybe a beta release. I really only used it for announcements so I was just checking to see if you had something available.

Thanks,
                              Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X