• Show
Clear All

Interested +1
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Nice!
      One question I have...
      Will it be possible to use this to get voice commands from Siri into HS3?
      Fingers crossed.

Comment

Thank you for your post and hard work

Tom
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

@skinnez

As far as I know, Siri sends the commands into the apple cloud along with all kinds of metadata about contacts and ofcourse homekit information. In the cloud computing performance is available to interpret the voice command and translate them to an actual command siri can execute on the iDevice.
          The iDevice will execute the command and could for example tell HS to switch on a light.

The voice command itself will never reach HS.

Comment

So could I say for example
            "Homeseer all off"
            And that could execute in the iDevice to run an event on HS then?
            Running events like this was what I was thinking?
            Cheers
            J

Comment

would some cash upfront help you??

Comment

The commands you are able to use will be like:

"Please turn of all the lights in the livingroom".
                "Please close the garage door"
                "Siri, could you set my office temperature to 21 degrees"

Since siri is very advanced in recognising commands, almost any sentence will do.

Based on the language you set for siri, this could be done in the language you prefer.

I haven't done any research in executing events, but I guess something like "Siri, please execute the movie event" could be possible if I add custom events from homeseer as a device with an "execute" feature.

Comment

I hoped as much!
                  I think I understand, that feature alone is huge for me, and probably others.
                  I look forward to this.
                  Cheers
                  J

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

BUMP

Perfect ! +1
                      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Looks like another dude got this working on the Vera mane this can accelerate your progres

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.p...msg229688.html

Comment

Nice find Kideon!!!

Comment

The code is available in C for raspberry pi. However porting it to c# to work with HS requires all kinds of cryptography libraries. These libraries are not all working out of the box and need adjustments to work with HomeKit.
                            Just found another one of them to be out of date. Therefore it only worked with small messages and corrupted large ones (eg list of devices).

Comment

I'd say that the "killer app" for the hs3 platform this quarter will be the ifttt, home kit, and spuds trigger

Comment

Because TV on Saturday evening isn't much more than "The Voice Kids" - a best kid singer contest - I had a little time to spent on this project again.

Good news! My iPhone finally found the HomeKit bridge and is showing its info. This means all cryptography problems are finally over. From now on it will be just connecting the dots...

I hope to have a first working prototype ready in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X