Help Implementation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Implementation

Pete on the mcsMQTT forum indicated that you have a help file link for WeatherXML. How did you accomplish it?

I see RegisterLink and RegisterHelpLink in the SDK, but they expect the HTML to be returned when the call is made by HS. I do not want to format a page, but only provide the path or URL to the .pdf file so the pdf would then display in the browser window.

Really just like to have HS server (or browser) be fully responsible for rendering the pdf file as would be the case if the link pointed directly to the pdf file that contains the help info.

It is actually just a page with several links to pdf files in the html/hspi_weatherXML directory.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X