HS3 Sonoscontroller beta testing forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpovolo View Post
    Any idea what this error is about, Started happening after the latest update.

Apr-07 11:24:23 PM Sonos Error ERROR in GetCurrentTrackInfo/GetMediaInfo for zoneplayer = Amp with UPNP Error = -2147012194: Unknown error type. OrgError=-2147012894. Error = Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072EE2
    Apr-07 11:24:23 PM Sonos Error ERROR in PlayURI for zoneplayer = Amp with UPNP Error = -2147012194: Unknown error type. OrgError=-2147012894. URI=x-sonosapi-stream:s12366?sid=254&flags=32, MetaData={0x3C}DIDL-Lite xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:r="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/" xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/"{0x3E3C}item id="-1" parentID="-1" restricted="true"{0x3E3C}dc:title{0x3E}Z103.5{0x3C}/dc:title{0x3E3C}upnp:class{0x3E}object.item.audioItem.audioB roadcast{0x3C}/upnp:class{0x3E3C}desc id="cdudn" nameSpace="urn:schemas-rinconnetworks-com:metadata-1-0/"{0x3E}SA_RINCON65031_{0x3C}/desc{0x3E3C}/item{0x3E3C}/DIDL-Lite{0x3E}, Error =Exception from HRESULT: 0x80072EE2
    network error?
    0x80072EE2 -2147012894 ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

Comment

Thanks,

What is odd is that from HS3 I can control and play music via the web interface. However using an event does causes the error.

Comment

Originally posted by mpovolo View Post
        Thanks,

What is odd is that from HS3 I can control and play music via the web interface. However using an event does causes the error.
        I suspect that the "learned" info, that is used in the event is outdated for that radio-channel. As far as I can tell, you are trying to play an internet radio station, correct? Is the "learn radio station" option still turned on? If so, select the station from a regular controller and see if you can play that station. If you can, does the event now work? If not, recreate the event and try again.

Dirk

Comment

Hi

On HS3 startup I get an error for each of my zone players like this one:

Apr-11 09:09:17 Sonos Error Error in myDeviceFinderCallback_DeviceFound for pDevice.Services for zoneplayer = Kitchen/Lounge. Error=Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040500

Everything else is working fine and all network issues have been sorted out a while back. It only appears to be on startup and does not appear to affect functionality otherwise.

I'm on 3.0.0.10 of the plug-in
          Nicolai L

Comment

I updated to the Sonos beta and my players are now all showing offline in the plugin, even though they are pingable from the server and were working fine before the beta. Just a heads up that something may be changing, and also wondering if you have any ideas.
            Edit: Seems like I just had to power cycle all of my Sonos devices after the update to get the plugin working again. App was working fine when the plugin wasn't working.
            Last edited by desolatax; April 14, 2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

The last beta will expire on 30th april. Any updates on that one?

Comment

Originally posted by vanisher View Post
                The last beta will expire on 30th april. Any updates on that one?
                New beta fixing some cosmetics and extending period will be posted soon.

Dirk

Comment

Great! The plugin is working like a charm!

Comment

New Sonos HS3 beta v3.0.0.11 posted

Changes to Beta v3.0.0.11
                    • The startup Error should be gone now
                    • If you are on the latest HS3 beta, the issue with menu items not being updated when a zone name changes, should be fixed
                    • Extended the date until end of July
                    • Beware: most likely, the next beta (> v 11) will have major changes as I'm attempting to design out window components that prevent it from being used in a Linux environment. As of then, I'll maintain 2 beta versions, until the new beta is as stable as the old. Events most likely will have to be redone. This beta only has minor cosmetic changes and is first and foremost posted to extend the due date

Comment

Dirk, I'm getting a lot of the following in my log after an update to .11

May-03 08:14:01 Sonos Error Error in myDeviceFinderCallback_DeviceFound for zoneplayer = Office Dock. Some crucial services are not on-line. The plug-in cannot work for this zone

Is that expected?
                      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                        Dirk, I'm getting a lot of the following in my log after an update to .11

May-03 08:14:01 Sonos Error Error in myDeviceFinderCallback_DeviceFound for zoneplayer = Office Dock. Some crucial services are not on-line. The plug-in cannot work for this zone

Is that expected?
                        Actually it isn't.

After I released v.11 and I dug up my WD100 Dock for something else, I noticed the error, which means your Dock isn't working.

I can post a new version if you need this urgently, else I was waiting to see if anything else was off and I need to spend some time getting the whole installer thing working.

Dirk

Comment

Nope - not urgent right now - slide it into the next release, my dock isn't used that much at present.
                          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

New Sonos HS3 beta v3.0.0.12 posted

Changes to Beta v3.0.0.12
                            • Broke implementation of WD100 Dock

Comment

Awesome Dirk, thanks.

Comment

Is there any reason why the playlists arent showing any more?

When in [PLUG-INS] -> [Sonos] -> [Sonos unit name] I can see "Line Input" when I press it. But "Radiostaionts" or Playlists" are gone. I tried "Auto Update Flag" and "Immediate Update Flag" in the "Config"-page.

Comment

Working...
                                X