This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows Server 2012

what are the news of version 3.2.1.25613?
    Last edited by did36; September 22, 2015, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Did36 I'm worried there may be a legacy DLL left behind from the upgrade.

The error message is because the plugin is not fully initialized. Thanks for spotting that - I'll manage it better in future.

As for the plugin failing on startup, is this consistent after restarting HS3?

If so, can I ask you to remove the bin\HSPI_SMSGW folder as well as the HSPI_SMSGW.EXE from the HS3 root folder, the re-install the plugin from the updater.

Let me know if that solves the issue.

Gavin
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Oh, the new version was the first step towards MONO and supporting Linux and the RPi.
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

thanks beerygaz,

same problem after new install (stop hs3, delete file, start hs3, install your plugin : plugin run but can't send SMS and config page not accessible, receive SMS works fine)

I also try restart computer

I restore V3.1.3.19761 : works fine

my config
          HS3 Pro V 3.0.0.205 (Windows)
          Windows server 2012 R2
          TP-Link 3g

Comment

Originally posted by did36 View Post
            thanks beerygaz,

same problem after new install (stop hs3, delete file, start hs3, install your plugin : plugin run but can't send SMS and config page not accessible, receive SMS works fine)

I also try restart computer

I restore V3.1.3.19761 : works fine

my config
            HS3 Pro V 3.0.0.205 (Windows)
            Windows server 2012 R2
            TP-Link 3g
            Same issue for me....

Comment

Apologies folks. Check the updater for a regression version that goes back to the same code as 3.1.3 - it seems I needed to be more thorough in my testing of the mono libraries before releasing. Please let me know if this solved your issues.

Gavin

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                Apologies folks. Check the updater for a regression version that goes back to the same code as 3.1.3 - it seems I needed to be more thorough in my testing of the mono libraries before releasing. Please let me know if this solved your issues.

Gavin
                No problem - is ver 3.2.1.25613 the same as 3.1.3?

Scott

Comment

Yup. Just made it easier for the updater to pick it up.

Comment

Cheers - I couldn't remember the update number with the problem

Comment

Gavin
                      Sorry Gavin but when I install 3.2.3.26555 it says it installed OK but the plugins screen still shows the app requiring the update....

Scott

Comment

Thanks Scott, should not affect performance but is an annoyance. Will get it sorted.

Comment

Thanks Scott, should not affect performance but is an annoyance. Will get it sorted.
                          No problem, it's all working fine... Have a good weekend

Cheers
                          Scott

Comment

Hi beerygaz,

I have a problem:

I've running your plugin for a long time but now it fails:
                            I've updated to 3.1.3.26555 and HS3 v.208.
                            There comes the log message
                            Okt-18 19:34:46 SMS-Gateway Initialising SMS-Gateway v3.1.3.26555 on COM10 Okt-18 19:34:45 Info Plugin SMS-Gateway has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60263
                            , this is OK.

After sending a SMS to HS3 (TPLink modem)

the HS3 log shows

Okt-18 19:30:03 SMS-Gateway Received SMS message from +49170xxxxxx : Licht
                            The corresponding event for SMS "Licht" doesn't trigger,
                            after a few seconds I get the windows message that the
                            HSPI_SMSGW doesn't wor anymore.

Where is the issue??

As I already said - it worked successfully for a long time before.

Best regards, Fischi
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Fischi; October 19, 2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

There is a new version in the updater. Please install it. If it continues to crash like this please enable debug logging and log to file in the plugin configure page. and try again. This will give me a lot more information where the issue lies.

Also. Do you trigger an event on receipt of the SMS? Can you edit the event so that it is saved again, in case the event itself has been corrupted.

Gavin

Comment

Also note that if you do need to send me the log files, either mail them to me or edit out your personal phone info before posting them here. The logs contain data about your modem and phone numbers of sent/received messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X