This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Barry - Just double check your versions. You must be using HS3 version 3.0.0.80 with HSTouch server plug-in version 3.0.0.34 and HSTouch Android client 1.0.0.76. If you're up to date on all of these, and you can access the web interface by logging in on your browser... but still can't access on your Android device, then log a bug in bugzilla and one of the engineers will help.
    Just an FYI, I did enter a bug and the problem was resolved by doing an uninstall on my phone and installing a fresh copy of the client. Everything is working now.

Thanks!
    Barry

Comment

HS3 only
      Can you provide the link of the software I should buy so I don't get the wrong one? Thank you.

Comment

Is it possible to use this service to a specific hs url with parameters?
        Below does not work but is there any other way to do it?
        https://username:password@myhs.homes...ge.aspx?id=123
        Thanks
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Also receiving the following error:

Creating connection to MyHS service: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 173.224.124.109:80

Tried restarting services but it's still doing this. Guess I'll leave it overnight and see if it resolves itself?

Comment

Weird question about the new service - do the clients have to phone home to work now? My Internet currently is down and none of my clients will connect to my HS server. Then they come up with the error "Unable to connect, click OK to retry." When I click OK then a "Log In to MyHS" window pops up.

Confusing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
            Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

I cannot log in through myhs.homeseer.com since yesterday. I get the error "Homeseer is not running". I am not getting any errors in my HS3 log, but I have not rebooted the machine since successfully connecting HS3 to MyHomeSeer a couple of days ago.

Is the service up or down right now?

Comment

I started logging "Cannot Connect" errors last night and they were still there this morning. If you are not getting errors and you get the "HomeSeer not running" message it sounds like the box is not checked on the Setup, Network screen to allow myHomeseer.

Comment

Sorry folks, had a problem with the server and decided to restore it to a different OS, so that took some time. We are also testing a failover server.

But its up now and if the failover works out ok, it should stay up. Going forward, if there is an issue, we will post a message on the log in page.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    Sorry folks, had a problem with the server and decided to restore it to a different OS, so that took some time. We are also testing a failover server.

But its up now and if the failover works out ok, it should stay up. Going forward, if there is an issue, we will post a message on the log in page.
                    Not working for me right now Rich. Still getting Homeseer is not running.

Edit: I just tried again, and now I am getting a "No Licenses Found" error when I try and log in.
                    Last edited by automateme; April 22, 2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
                      Weird question about the new service - do the clients have to phone home to work now? My Internet currently is down and none of my clients will connect to my HS server. Then they come up with the error "Unable to connect, click OK to retry." When I click OK then a "Log In to MyHS" window pops up.

Confusing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                      As a follow-up, since my Internet was restored this morning I have been able to connect all of my HSTouch clients again without error. Should this have happened? I'm not even on HS3 yet:
                      HomeSeer Pro 2.5.0.81
                      HSTouch Server 1.0.0.72
                      It even prevented my Wintel and WinCE clients from connecting.

Is this expected behavior?
                      Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Will it be possible in the future to use this service from 3rd party apps ?

E.g. I am in the process of writing an app for the pebble to control homeseer. However, the address is different when I am connected to my home wifi vs mobile data.

Having a decent API with one connection point would greatly improve mobile applications |!

Comment

Mark, any hope of this being made available to HS2 users, or are we now destined to the dustbin of HST?
                          sigpic
                          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                            Mark, any hope of this being made available to HS2 users, or are we now destined to the dustbin of HST?
                            Gordon - This does require changes to the main app and we're not doing any more coding for HS2. What's stopping you from going to HS3? Do you have hardware that isn't supported in the new version?

Comment

Gordon - This does require changes to the main app and we're not doing any more coding for HS2. What's stopping you from going to HS3? Do you have hardware that isn't supported in the new version?
                              Yes Mark I do have important scripts/plug-ins that are not compatible with HS3 and unfortunately the Authors have no immediate intension of making them compatible.
                              sigpic
                              A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Can you give us a list? There may be alternatives.

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                                Yes Mark I do have important scripts/plug-ins that are not compatible with HS3 and unfortunately the Authors have no immediate intension of making them compatible.

Comment

Working...
                                X