No announcement yet.

FortrezZ MIMO2+Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about your zwave plugin? I thought HS made some fixes for Fortress products. Is your version curent?
    Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
    | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
    Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
    BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
      I was just about to order 2 of the Mimo2. Looks like I will need 4 MimoLite.

Does anyone have a recommendation for any other product that would give me multiple sensor and relays that I can use for garage doors.
      Yes I do...I want to suggest the Sonoff 4CH Pro (about $30 on Amazon). It's not Z-Wave but supports 4 independent relays, WiFi and with the Tasmota custom firmware supports MQTT and can be integrated with HS3. I use this as a Garage Door controller and it works very well. I did a write up on the integration and it is posted on the mcsMQTT plugin forum here: https://forums.homeseer.com/filedata/fetch?id=1212432

Comment

I have just send a support ticket to the Fortrezz company today Feb 26th 2020 and this is what i just received back.

Your request (215697) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Please know that our office will be closed on December 25th and January 1st due to Christmas and New Year's holidays.

My guess is that we will never see a change for this device.
        I myself have bought them the day they go released for sale. Have been in contact with them even back then.
        They told me to talk to homeseer to fix the problem, and homeseer told me to contact fortrezz to fix the problem.
        Guess we can forget about the mimo 2+ and just find an other solution.

With that said, recommendations are welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Positivo View Post
          I have just send a support ticket to the Fortrezz company today Feb 26th 2020 and this is what i just received back.

Your request (215697) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Please know that our office will be closed on December 25th and January 1st due to Christmas and New Year's holidays.

My guess is that we will never see a change for this device.
          I myself have bought them the day they go released for sale. Have been in contact with them even back then.
          They told me to talk to homeseer to fix the problem, and homeseer told me to contact fortrezz to fix the problem.
          Guess we can forget about the mimo 2+ and just find an other solution.

With that said, recommendations are welcome

I had problems with this too. Back when I had problems with another device (a Zooz plug) they sent a device to HomeSeer and HomeSeer fixed it. Maybe Fortrezz can send one to HomeSeer. For me, I just use a MimoLite (I have maybe a dozen of these), which work well. The MimoLites are Z-Wave (not plus), but they work great and have been reliable for many years.

Comment

Working...
          X