X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    For people interested I asked them the following

and got the reply

Interesting idea with respect to 1), seems to be an overly complicated solution to just having an on and off API call though! Intercom status might be good but realistically needs to be a notification of on hook/off hook through the notifications stream rather than a status call (because then I would have to check the data all of the time).

So does not look like a complete no at least...
    Glad your staying on top of this. Would love to see that intercom feature added and IR light as well

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      Could someone check this version please see if it has resolved the connection issue, I really don't know what was causing it but I changed a few things around and it appears to work.
      FYI. I recently bought a doorbird, and run version 0012 of the plugin without any problems

I have a wired LAN connection.

Donation on its way.
      Last edited by redleg; January 11, 2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redleg View Post
        FYI. I recently bought a doorbird, and run version 0012 of the plugin without any problems

I have a wired LAN connection.

Donation on its way.
        Good to hear it is working and thanks very much

Comment

Thinking of buying one of these. Anyone know if the plugin can email a picture to you on motion or press?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mpovolo View Post
            Thinking of buying one of these. Anyone know if the plugin can email a picture to you on motion or press?

thanks
            Pretty sure this can be done with an event. Mrhappy can weigh in

Comment

Works great !!!!!

Thank you.

I use version 0.12, is that the latest ?
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
              Plugin's:
              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I know I'm missing something obvious but where exactly is the link to download the zipfile for this plug-in? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by charvelm9 View Post
                  I know I'm missing something obvious but where exactly is the link to download the zipfile for this plug-in? Thanks!
                  I've seen your PM but in answer to your PM then this is for HS3 only, it will not work on HS2. If you still need it check the first post in the forum and it is attached there.

Works great !!!!!

Thank you.

I use version 0.12, is that the latest ?
                  Yes version .12 is the latest, can't think I need to change anything else at the minute with the plugin and I will probably wait for an API change before I release another version. In more exciting news I have had confirmation that my plugins can go in the updater so watch out but I will post here if/when they do.

thanks
                  It can once you combine both an action from this plugin and that from the HS email - I'll see if I can record a video or something to show how to do this.

Comment

thanks
                    I've put a rough YouTube video together that might help with this, it's patchy quality and rough in edit but highlights what is needed. Unfortunately due to a bug with HS (if you try and attach a file to an email then it appears not to want to send one from the HS directory as it adds the HS path twice) a script needs to be run but it is simple and as per the following;

Code:
                    Sub Main(ByVal Parms As Object)

hs.sendemail("addresstosendto@gmail.com","","","","From DoorBird","Latest Picture",hs.getapppath & "\html\images\DoorBird\db.jpg")

End Sub
                    This is the video;

Comment

I have had the Doorbird for a while but only set it up very recently.

I read this yesterday and thought why would I need to capture and send via email as I could just see this via the app?

So, yesterday I was out most of the day and the connective in the mobile was poor and I could not get a connection to the app that was good enough to view but emails were slowly downloading, so this answers my own question.

Comment

the other reason is to see in the app, you need to open it and view. In meetings, email is less obvious?

Comment

A little offside question, does anyone use the other terminals on the DoorBird for anything, specifically for connecting a door chime, electric or garage door etc.

If so, wondering if you are allowed to use the other cat5 cable wires for these functions that are unused for the POE connecting

thanks

Comment

A little offside question, does anyone use the other terminals on the DoorBird for anything, specifically for connecting a door chime, electric or garage door etc.

If so, wondering if you are allowed to use the other cat5 cable wires for these functions that are unused for the POE connecting

thanks
                            I did use the doorbell relay to send a signal to HS3, before MrHappy made this great PI. I used 1 pair of the cat5e wires for this and it worked fine. Have sense disconnected them as I use the PI now for notification.

Comment

thanks
                              Don't personally but I've had my unit apart and there are relays on the board that these are connected to. As such I would say if you decide to use CAT5 then unless it is a relatively light load then you don't really want to be pulling all that much current through it unless you decide to use a secondary relay later on to control the load.

Comment

I just got a cable pulled all the way to front gate from house. Looking forward to getting off wifi.

Comment

Working...
                                X