Default HS# Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default HS# Path

Is there a way to change the default VWS start path. My instance of HS3 is C:\Program Files\HS3 not C:\Program Files (86)\HS3. I have the current file paths set, but they don't persist since the VWS plug-in has a path different than my install.

Edit the VWS.ini in the config directory.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

I have the same problem

the VWS.ini file is fine. But the plug-in is NOT reading it. It is looking for one in another directory (C:\Program Files (86)\HS3). But it updates the one in C:\Program Files\Homeseer HS3. Took me awhile to figure out what was going on---everytime the plug-in restarts, it could not find the csv and dbase files --- I update them and it works (and saves the updates in C:\Program Files\Homeseer HS3). I solved the problem by copying the ini file to the other directory, but that isn't the way it should be!

Comment

Version 3.0.0.21 fixes this, and was sent to updater.
        -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
        X