• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reformat did it.

Thanks.
    Don

Comment

I am not sure if I did something wrong or what. I rearranged my node display and saved the layout. After the save, the bottom section of the zseer + display is no longer displayed. Just the node boxes appear. I was able to get the info section back by deleting the config file in the user/appdata/local/.... folder. I could not find any other solution.

Bob

Comment

Crashed HS3

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130...
        I installed this Z-wave plugin. It installed unsuccessfully. Now my HS3 Pro is totally crashed. When I restarted the program I get the error message "Error~!~GetConnection error Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

The frustrating thing as I have gone to a back up of my HS3 program and I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Elliott
        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
        "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

This is just a guess but . . .

Take a look in the 'Bin' folder and see what version of SQLite.Interop.dll you have.
          Mine is 1.0.87.0

Perhaps it was corrupted with the new Z-Wave load.

Hope this is of some help.
          Don

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
            I installed this Z-wave plugin. It installed unsuccessfully. Now my HS3 Pro is totally crashed. When I restarted the program I get the error message "Error~!~GetConnection error Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

The frustrating thing as I have gone to a back up of my HS3 program and I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
            Elliott
            Chances are that the plug-in files and the DLLs are mismatched, possibly due to a bad installation, or the named DLL is simply missing. You may need to download the new plug-in manually, and then copy the HSPI_Zwave files to Homeseer, and the DLLs to Homeseer\bin\Z-Wave as appropriate.

I am assuming you are on Windows - I don't think Linux uses SQLite.Interop.dll but I am not certain of that.

Stop the plug-in, manually copy the files from the ZIP of the plug-in as appropriate, and then restart it.

Comment

The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130

New improvements:
              • Support for multiple Z-Wave interfaces
              • Set command route function
              • Set response routes function
              • Updated docs
              Just did the upgrade to .130 and installed the new Z-Seer. This works GREAT so far. Was able to scan two of my four networks (so far) and clean up some routing issues with the full optimize. Layout save and open works fine. I can switch between networks effortlessly.

Need to do some more testing on my larger two networks, but so far results have been excellent. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
                Just did the upgrade to .130 and installed the new Z-Seer. This works GREAT so far.
                Agreed!
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by bebaldin View Post
                  Chances are that the plug-in files and the DLLs are mismatched, possibly due to a bad installation, or the named DLL is simply missing. You may need to download the new plug-in manually, and then copy the HSPI_Zwave files to Homeseer, and the DLLs to Homeseer\bin\Z-Wave as appropriate. ...
                  Thanks all. I got it working again by using the HS3 installer (.msi) to install a new installation. I then copied over from my backup, certain of my files. However, I have had to install one-by-one all my plugins. Lots of hours of work troubleshooting and re-installing.

Elliott
                  "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
                  "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Error when upgrading

I purchased this around a week ago and also had to upgrade the Z-wave plug in. Now after upgrading Z-Seer+ it says 'Z-Wave plugin in either not loaded or is not the correct version, version 3.0.129 or later is required.

The current version of the the Z-wave plugin is 3.0.1.124. When attempting to update, when display the 'additional interfaces' the following error is displayed :

Please wait for the updater control file failed to be downloaded or parsed

A similar message displayed previously when originally installing Z-seer+, and had to pull down latest version of HomeSeer vs '3.0.0.318 (Linux)'.

Any ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by Duomi8 View Post
                      I purchased this around a week ago and also had to upgrade the Z-wave plug in. Now after upgrading Z-Seer+ it says 'Z-Wave plugin in either not loaded or is not the correct version, version 3.0.129 or later is required.

The current version of the the Z-wave plugin is 3.0.1.124. When attempting to update, when display the 'additional interfaces' the following error is displayed :

Please wait for the updater control file failed to be downloaded or parsed

A similar message displayed previously when originally installing Z-seer+, and had to pull down latest version of HomeSeer vs '3.0.0.318 (Linux)'.

Any ideas ?
                      The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130

New improvements:
                      • Updated docs
                      Version 130 is in the beta section and like was already posted you need to use that one.

Comment

There are so many posts, can you kindly provide a link to this or the post that has the link.

I think you mean a beta version of the Z-wave plugin, and that then it is still possible to update to it even after not being able to see the list of plugins due to the error.

However correct me if I am mistaken.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Duomi8 View Post
                          There are so many posts, can you kindly provide a link to this or the post that has the link.

I think you mean a beta version of the Z-wave plugin, and that then it is still possible to update to it even after not being able to see the list of plugins due to the error.

However correct me if I am mistaken.

Thanks
                          Yes the plugin. Can you post a screen shot of the updater.

Comment

Is there a way to adjust font size, the device info is not usable...
                            Attached Files

Comment

New improvements:

• Updated docs

Hello Mark, I am using the only link that I've found in this thread for the install docs and they mention that Z-Seer+ will only connect to one z-net at a time and that the others need to be shut down. Is this still the case with the update for multiple z-net's?

Here is the help link that I'm using: http://help.homeseer.com/help/z-seer/static
                              Is there a new link for the updated version?
                              Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                              Plugin's:
                              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                                Hello Mark, I am using the only link that I've found in this thread for the install docs and they mention that Z-Seer+ will only connect to one z-net at a time and that the others need to be shut down. Is this still the case with the update for multiple z-net's?

Here is the help link that I'm using: http://help.homeseer.com/help/z-seer/static
                                Is there a new link for the updated version?
                                Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Oops... forgot to update the overview page. Should be all set now.
                                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                                X