Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SonosController Plug-In Beta testing Forum

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
    The help file can be found by clicking on the Help button on the HS status web page. Then select the SonosController Help file link.

If you are not familiar with VB scripting, I don't think I can explain how to go about writing a program to pick up the right API handle, call the procedure to get the XML based list of alarms, how to process XML etc.

Are you familiar with VB scripting?

Dirk
    Thanks, i found the help file! I'm not familiar with VB scripting, but with a little copy and paste and of course a little trail and error I think I'll have a try.

So any help is welcome!

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.109 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.109
      • Another try to fix the "No end of announcement" issue.
      • Fixed title info missing for Sirius Channels

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.110 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.110
        • One more fix for title content issues for Sirius Channels

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.111 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.111
          • Hopefully final fix for announcement repeating itself problem

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.113 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.113
            • Fix for Link Event action. Got broken somewhere in time
            • As of Sonos SW4.1, you will see an error per player during start-up or rediscovery/reconnection. This error is benign and removed
            • Cleaned up some logging at start-up and rediscovery/reconnection

Comment

Here's the log snippet you ask for. (re: SiriusXM Artist/Track info being messed up).
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                Here's the log snippet you ask for. (re: SiriusXM Artist/Track info being messed up).
                It seems that my previous answer got lost in the shuffle of Homeseer Message Board upgrade/downgrade.

Aparantly, Sonos is not reporting that this is Sirius/XM content and Sirius/XM report their track/album info in a funky way. Therefore the plugin doesn't know what to do.

When did this problem start? Do you have it when you use a regular Sonos Controller to select the Sirius/XM content rather than via your script? Did it start after an upgrade of Sonos SW, SW upgrade of ????

Dirk

Comment

It is the same when using Sonos Controller app on my iPhone or Windows PC.

I'm not sure about the timing. I upgraded Sonos SW to 4.1 not long before you posted .113.

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.114 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.114
                    • Fix for SiriusXM. Trackinfo is messed up due to Sonos internal SW change.

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                      It is the same when using Sonos Controller app on my iPhone or Windows PC.

I'm not sure about the timing. I upgraded Sonos SW to 4.1 not long before you posted .113.
                      Try new beta v114 here (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...45&postcount=1)

Dirk

Comment

Thanks, Dirk. Works perfectly.

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.116 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.116
                          • Added support for S1 and S3 players
                          • With new Sonos SW 4.2, no more need to save queues so announcement linking can be a bit faster. For fastest result, edit the HSPI_SonosController.ini file and change AnnouncementWaitforPlayTime=0. If you experience some announcement play problems change it to 1 or 2 or as high as needed

Comment

SonosController Plug-In Beta testing Forum

Can we expect a new version? Due to the software-update from sonos the alarm trigger doesn't work any more.

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
                              Can we expect a new version? Due to the software-update from sonos the alarm trigger doesn't work any more.
                              Are you referring to the HS3 variant or the HS2? If the prior, this post is in the wrong place and you would be right, I broke that. If HS2, please confirm, which PI version and check the start-up log for errors.

Dirk

Comment

End of life announcement for Sonos HS2 PI !!

Find the latest version attached to the first post on this Thread. The protection was removed so this version doesn't need a license.
                                This version is most likely the last HS2 version, no more support is planned going forward.

Changes to v1.0.0.117
                                • Re-arranged service discovery a little, hopefully works around some more recent Sonos introduced issues (alarm services)
                                • Made minor change to pulling Albums from the MusicDB
                                • This version IS FREE. This is introducing the End Of Life of this product. No more changes are planned in the future for this HS2 variant!

Comment

Working...
                                X