This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcp View Post
    I haven't been able to determine anything in terms of returning to the random/dynamic song. I don't recall if the LMS was regenerating the playlist of not, its been a while. Are you using the latest beta version that supports the dynamic playlists?
    Philippe,

For the test with speech I was using a static playlist to be sure it was not dynamic playlists causing this. For me speech does not work without skipping to a next song. It does not matter if I am using static or dynamic lists.
    I am using the latest plugin with the dynamic playlist. Did not work a lot with it yet though (as in changing my alarm to musicapi usage only). This is because I moved LMS to a NAS, instead of running on my windows machine. This did not change my speech issue, instead the occurance of errors increased.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1-8-2012 7:16:35 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 colSpan=3 align=left>SqueezeBox Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>An unexpected error occured in the CurrentTrackTimeValue: 91.2267270774841 function/subroutine: [System.OverflowException: De rekenkundige bewerking heeft geresulteerd in een overloop. bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) bij HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.get_CurrentTrackTimeValue()]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    This occurs every 30 seconds 3 times, as I have 3 devices connected and 3 disconnected. I guess it is some polling issue?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I fixed an issue in a subsequent beta version (beta 8 and 9) that might be related to the behavior you see. can you try the latest beta version 11(http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=1)?
      I have updated the version but no luck. Still no players within hstouch. Any other idea?

thanks in advance!

Remco

Comment

i was having issues with this too, what version of the squeezebox server/Logitech media server are you using?
        HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
        53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
        https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Philippe,

For the test with speech I was using a static playlist to be sure it was not dynamic playlists causing this. For me speech does not work without skipping to a next song. It does not matter if I am using static or dynamic lists.
          I am using the latest plugin with the dynamic playlist. Did not work a lot with it yet though (as in changing my alarm to musicapi usage only). This is because I moved LMS to a NAS, instead of running on my windows machine. This did not change my speech issue, instead the occurance of errors increased.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">1-8-2012 7:16:35 </td><td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">SqueezeBox Error </td><td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">An unexpected error occured in the CurrentTrackTimeValue: 91.2267270774841 function/subroutine: [System.OverflowException: De rekenkundige bewerking heeft geresulteerd in een overloop. bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) bij HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.get_CurrentTrackTimeValue()]</td></tr></tbody></table>
          This occurs every 30 seconds 3 times, as I have 3 devices connected and 3 disconnected. I guess it is some polling issue?

Thanks,

Wim
          I will look into it. Unfortunately got back from traveling to find that HS2 server died and running into issues with my development server as well. Gone have to fix both first!

Comment

Originally posted by remcoploeg View Post
            I have updated the version but no luck. Still no players within hstouch. Any other idea?

thanks in advance!

Remco
            Just curious, did you start LMS and connect the players prior to starting HS2? Check in the plugin ini file, there should be entries per player number to give the default player name used at startup (prior to receiving the player names from LMS). If you enable debugging + verbose debugging for the plugin, I can look at the log to see if can determine anything.

Comment

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="LOGDateTime1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">1-8-2012 7:16:35 </td><td class="LOGType1" colspan="3" align="left">SqueezeBox Error </td><td class="LOGEntry1" colspan="8" align="left">An unexpected error occured in the CurrentTrackTimeValue: 91.2267270774841 function/subroutine: [System.OverflowException: De rekenkundige bewerking heeft geresulteerd in een overloop. bij Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) bij HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.get_CurrentTrackTimeValue()]</td></tr></tbody></table>
              I just posted a beta 12 and should resolve this. Give it a try. Thanks.

Comment

I just posted a beta 12 and should resolve this. Give it a try. Thanks.
                Phillipe,

Saw your message just now. Will give it a try right away. Hope to come back to you tmorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks!

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Phillipe,

Saw your message just now. Will give it a try right away. Hope to come back to you tmorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks!

Wim
                  Philippe,

I have a clean log again!

Could this be of influence of my speech problems maybe? Because in that case I will try to setup speech up again this weekend and test it. I would like to be able to use the speech over the squeezeboxes since my other speech is now only possible in the livingroom and I would like it to speak upstairs too.

Thanks!

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

This version is now available via the Updater.

Comment

I want to create a button that selects spotify entries in the music selector. To do so I've created the following actions for the button:
                      1 Music: Set music selector display, with selector display genres
                      2 Elements: apply a display filter: LMS*

This works but if I then select LMS_MyApps -> Spotify, the list is empty. When I manual browse to this path, it does work.

How can I solve this?

Best regards

De Pampi

Comment

I haven't tried this and not sure how the HSTouch view filter works, but could it be that your filter still applies once you selected Spotify and since none will start with LMS it filters all out?

Comment

Hi When I try to run the Spofify app on hstouch, the whole hstouch screens holds. Beside of that I see in my logging (don't known if that is spotifiy by the way) this:

an unexpected error occured in the CurrentTrackTimeValue: 120.406558174133 function/subroutine: [System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) at HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player.get_CurrentTrackTimeValue()]

Any ideas?

thanks

Comment

Are you running the latest version of the plugin from Updater?

Comment

pcp, do you think there could be some connection between HStouch errors, HS locking up and your Squeezebox plugin?
                              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I am looking into it but might take some time. The strange thing is that yesterday after upgrading to HSTouch .60 from .59 (via the updater) and with the SB plugin disconnected from LMS, HS2Pro would not shutdown properly. It was stuck after the message shutting down threads. This occurred multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                                X