Global Cache IR Codes Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG TVs

Here's a file for LG TVs including most discrete codes.

Cheers
    Al
    Attached Files
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Find Databas fil

My databas file to global cache plugin have been borken.
      where can I find it?

Comment

Pioneer VSX-524-k

Does anyone have any codes for this device? I've tried learning the codes, grabbing some from Global Cache's site, etc... but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know any tricks? I can control other devices just fine off 4 GC controllers but this device have been a pain as of recent. Any feedback would be welcomed.

Pioneer VSX-524-K
        hs3, using the ultra GCiR plugin

Figured it out. Opened up a ticked with GC and they informed me of and issue with the ilearn. They sent me over an older version (iLearn_Legacy_24)and suggested that i repeat the signal 3 times and all is well. The codes looked different, and they didn't work until i set the repeat to 3.
        Last edited by Kenny Hektik; December 2, 2014, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Cisco Explorer 8652HDC

If anyone has the codes for the Cisco Explorer 8642HDC cable box it would be appreciated.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
            If anyone has the codes for the Cisco Explorer 8642HDC cable box it would be appreciated.

Bob
            It looks like there might be what you need on the GC db. I tried to get them for you but i have reached my limit for the day . Just go to http://irdbservice.cloudapp.net/Home/Database and sign up. When you sign up, find your device and it emails you the complete set or you can get just a single command. But i did see the one that might fit your needs.

Brand: Cisco
            Device Type: Set top box
            Model 3/8/9000 HD Explorer series

Comment

Thanks Kenny, I got them.

Bob

Comment

Here are the IR codes for the Apple TV/Mac Mini and the Tivo.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Attached Files
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Code Site

I found this site for Codes.
                  https://irdb.globalcache.com

Comment

Bose lifestyle 48 - codes

Anybody have success get the Bose codes from GC control tower db to work...I'm not getting anywhere...I do have a set that worked with HS2/USBUIRT, but there buried in the registry.
                    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

BELL SATELLITE TV - Global Cache IR codes

Folks - these are the latest codes for Bell Satellite (might also work for Dish). The other files were helpful but had a couple of problems. Here, I've fixed the CANCEL, INFO, STOP, UP AND REC codes and added the MENU code. Here's the file. Hope this helps someone else.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by brantz; August 13, 2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I've created a set of codes for the Denon S-102 Integrated Amp. I've provided everything on the actual remote but would love to have the discrete ON and OFF codes (not on the physical remote). If anyone can contribute them it would be greatly appreciated!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X