No announcement yet.

ST812 Everspring Flood Sensor issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Borik, that is a really good idea. Looking at the child devices they only show the last time there was an alarm or the last time the battery level changed, I have no idea what background communications have gone on between HS and the device in the meantime. You may want to consider adding this idea to the 'New features request' thread, or something like that, in this forum.
    That reminds me what I like about the FortrezZ water sensors is that they send temperature information also, so that means I get at least one temperature update from them each day so I know they are online.
    All Z-Wave, #101 devices, HomeTroller Series2, HomeSeer2 v.2.5.0.81, & 1x Z-Troller

Comment

ST812-2 Hardware Issue

I just installed the Everspring ST812-2 leak detector. It includes nicely. The problem is that there is no audible alarm and it the LED blinks red just once when it detects water, never blinks again, and does not blink green when it is out of water. Is this a configuration issue (can't see where that would be, though) or just a defective device? Thanks. Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X