Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted an updated beta version (see first post) with several "Speak Proxy" and HomeSeer Event enhancements.

Comment

>
      Originally posted by pcp View Post
      Is "My Library" the "Playlists" in Spotify? Are you using >the Triode LMS Spotify plugin? Due to the limitation in "folder" depth in the >HomeSeer music API and recursion issues in some SqueezeBox "folders" I had >to limit the depth of folders I parse. The collection and 'flattening' of >folders/subfolders became too long to collect and included too many items. >What is the depth of your "My Library" folder (for example "Spotify > Library > Artists > Albums > Tracks?").

I'm going to speak more to rhapsody, but yes, I'm using the rhapsody plugin in LMS (same with Spotify but I used Rhapsody more).

In Rhapsody it goes something like this:

Main Menu (many selections including public playlists under here):My Library:My Playlists (and Artists/Albums/Genres, etc):List of Playlists:Tracks in the Playlist

From what I see I choose Main Menu, then My Library, then it just says "All Tracks" so I believe there is more depth on the Pandora side and it seems to work just fine. So it could be depth related but it seems like it's something different (unless you are configuring depth on a per application basis).

>I don't know if there is way to preset the HSTouch music browser entries
      >(Genres, Artists, etc). Someone in the HSTouch forum might have a >suggestion. If this can be done then you can set the initial navigation. >Separate from this you can use actions to call the Music API PlayMusic to play >a specific song including from Pandora, Spotify, etc; you would populate the >arguments of PlayMusic() with the arguments (genres, albums, etc) using the >names as you would navigate through the Music browser.
      OK - I'll check that out, thanks. On the first item let me know if there's anything I can do to provide more information. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I've installed the latest update. I don't understand how or where I should see the apps in HStouch?
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

When I try to use the plugin from a script I come across the following error:

Type 'HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player+playlistTrackInfo' in Assembly 'HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX, Version=2.1.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.

I get this when I try to Dim the plugin, e.g.:
          Dim SBPlugIn As Object = hs.Plugin("SqueezeBox")

Any idea whether I'm doing something wrong or whether there is a need to compile the SB DLL slightly different?

Thanks
          Nicolai
          Nicolai L

Comment

It seems like Music API just stopped. The current playlist box in HStouch is empty, and my textboxes with Track Title, Artist name, etc are not updating...
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
              I've installed the latest update. I don't understand how or where I should see the apps in HStouch?
              In your HSTouch music selector, navigate to the top level and then drill into details by genre. You should have three "LMS" entries like below.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                When I try to use the plugin from a script I come across the following error:

Type 'HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX.hspi_player+playlistTrackInfo' in Assembly 'HSPI_SQUEEZEBOX, Version=2.1.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable.

I get this when I try to Dim the plugin, e.g.:
                Dim SBPlugIn As Object = hs.Plugin("SqueezeBox")

Any idea whether I'm doing something wrong or whether there is a need to compile the SB DLL slightly different?

Thanks
                Nicolai
                Is the script running within HS2 or remotely on another computer? How and where are you running this script? Does the script work fine if you run it within HomeSeer and trigger it via an event?

I just posted another update and made the class serializable, but not sure if it will fully solve the issue in your case.

Comment

I posted an updated beta today (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=1) with additional changes specific to Spotify especially how the content is organized (flattened and truncated) to fit into the Music API / HSTouch Music selector. Let me know how this works out based on your Spotify music entries. For some Spotify entries, I am still running into an issue that LMS does not play it when I send the request. Note I use the Triodes Spotify as many others not the app that comes with LMS.

Comment

Is the script running within HS2 or remotely on another computer? How and where are you running this script? Does the script work fine if you run it within HomeSeer and trigger it via an event?

I just posted another update and made the class serializable, but not sure if it will fully solve the issue in your case.
                    I was doing this on a remote computer from within tenHolde's tenscripting environment. This is where the problem came up.

When I exported the script to my HS box and tested directly from HS it appears to work fine.

However, if this could be fixed so it can work remotely as well that would be fantastic please.
                    Nicolai L

Comment

I was doing this on a remote computer from within tenHolde's tenscripting environment. This is where the problem came up.
                      Try with the latest beta; I made the class serializable. No guaranty as I have not tested via remote computer access, but still worth to try it. Let me know.

Comment

How do you update the SqueezeBox Server plugin using the LMS Extension Downloader? I think I did it, but it still shows 2.10
                        -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
                        Way2 Call
                        Elk M1 Gold
                        UPB HAI switches
                        HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

You are all set; v2.1 is the version including in the beta.

Comment

When I exported the script to my HS box and tested directly from HS it appears to work fine.

However, if this could be fixed so it can work remotely as well that would be fantastic please.
                            With the new beta this now works for the Connect action, but not for the Disconnect action.

I do have to add a reference to the DLL in my tenscripting environment and the action seems to run locally rather than on the remote server though.

With Disconnect I get the following error message:

Could not load file or assembly 'System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
                            Nicolai L

Comment

In your HSTouch music selector, navigate to the top level and then drill into details by genre. You should have three "LMS" entries like below.
                              Ah! Excellent!

Comment

Finally i got around to test the new Beta.

Looks better indeed, but still a couple of comments. Sorry..

Playlists, can you do the same magic you did with "Whats new?" This will solve the max 3 levels problem.

ie: Playlists - Background music

"Top 100 Tracks" work, but the one called "top 100" does not list anything.

In "Genres", is there some way i can change your default names like LMS_MyApps? Would be nice to call it something more friendly.

Do you know if its possible to change sort order in listboxes for IOS?

And finnaly - While your solution to the max levels problem is good - Is there somehow a way we can convince Homeseer to expand on this? Do you as a developer have more influence on this than us?

Comment

Working...
                                X