This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Light control

I am running a registered version (downloaded today) but can only control my Wayne Dalton Thermostat from the application.
    My log shows requests for changes to the lights but nothing happens. The application is also not reflecting the true status of the lights.
    Any thoughts?

What type of lights are they (X10, Z-Wave, Insteon, ...)? Also, go into Homeseer->Setup->Interfaces and Click on HSDroid config and set the debug level to verbose. Then try to control a light and then post what you see in the Homeseer log.

Dan

Comment

Attached is a copy from the log. It doesn't change whether I turn the light ON, Off or try to dim. I see why the lights don't respond because the values are always zero. But don't know why the values don't reflect the command.

Command sent to Dining Room Lights: L6 On Dimval: 0 Data: 0

Comment

I don't see an attachment.

Dan

Comment

Sorry about the "attachment" it was just a line of the log I copied and pasted at the end of my initial post.
          It looks like my CMA11 may have bit the dust and that is why my lighting is not working but my Z Wave thermostat is.
          I will dig into the CMA issue later tonight when I get home.

Comment

OK, just let me know if you run into any problems.

Comment

I ended up doing a cold boot on my HS PC and the CM11A initialized OK and all is well.

Comment

Great, let me know if you run into any other problems.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                X