Rain next 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain next 24 hours

This option was present before. Now it's gone.
    Can we have it back?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Sure! (I was not even aware it was removed)
    I will check later tonight.

Comment

Excellent! I use it for irrigation, and it's a vital part of it.

I'm asked to speak about "Norways Smartest Home" at a conference, and I thought I'd just take a screenshot of the event running the irrigation, but that didn't work out...
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

The plugin should be updated now

Sent fra min F8331 via Tapatalk

Comment

Perfect! Thanks!

Now I just wish the plugin didn't stop to find the root device every so often...

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
            Now I just wish the plugin didn't stop to find the root device every so often...
            what do you mean "stop to find the root device"?

Comment

There's a root device (named "Do not delete"). Usually the plugin works fine, then suddenly the HStouch screen I have isn't updated anymore. In 95% of the time it's because there's a new "Location-1" root device created instead...

Oh, and I wish I could pick location and location2 for the device created before they are created.

Comment

Ok

Comment

I see, all the configuration is stored in the root device. The plugin just asks he homeseer server about the devices and if it's not found or the data in the stored device gets corrupted it assume that no config is there and creates a new root device.

I have only experienced this on my test machine when testing different version and installation e.g due to frequent restarts of server. On my production I have never seen this...

(And, I will add support for custom location names)

Comment

Working...
                  X