No announcement yet.

Costco Feit BR30 LED only Dim to 20% with WD-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The companion support and lower dim level setting is currently available in the shipping HS-WD200+. An update for existing dimmers is almost ready and should be out in a couple of weeks. The update for current dimmers and switches will include:

* Option to disable multitap so load control is instant. I have tested this and its amazingly fast!
    * Group 2 association. Add a device to group 2 and it will be controlled. Allows for normal dimmers and switches to be used as companions. Led's stay in sync.
    * The dimmer has a setting to lower the lowest dim level so you can dim LED lights lower if they support it.

The currently shipping HS-WS200+ switches do not have any of these updates so you will need to apply the firmware update if you need them.

Originally posted by rsonedecker View Post
    Any update on the new firmware? I've held off purchasing any new bulbs until the new firmware comes out, and I've also held out on doing any companion switch installs because of the new "companion"/3way mode...but it's been months now.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      The companion support and lower dim level setting is currently available in the shipping HS-WD200+. An update for existing dimmers is almost ready and should be out in a couple of weeks. The update for current dimmers and switches will include:

* Option to disable multitap so load control is instant. I have tested this and its amazingly fast!
      * Group 2 association. Add a device to group 2 and it will be controlled. Allows for normal dimmers and switches to be used as companions. Led's stay in sync.
      * The dimmer has a setting to lower the lowest dim level so you can dim LED lights lower if they support it.

The currently shipping switches do not have any of these updates so you will need to apply the firmware update if you need them.
      Your post is good news, but...I may be missing something, but when I read this, your first sentence says that the currently shipping switch DO have these updates, and then down at the bottom I also see the comment that "the currently shipping switches do NOT have any of these updates"?

Comment

I fixed the post, when I mentioned switches, I mean the HS-WS200+.

Your post is good news, but...I may be missing something, but when I read this, your first sentence says that the currently shipping switch DO have these updates, and then down at the bottom I also see the comment that "the currently shipping switches do NOT have any of these updates"?

Comment

I was curious about this as well - had one in my Amazon cart (today) but let it go out of laziness - now maybe I should wait to avoid an older version..?

Comment

Amazon should only have new stock, but you never know with them, I don't know if they rotate stock.

If you buy from shop.homeseer.com, for sure you will the new ones. Also, if you but 3 or 5 packs they are less than Amazon. We ship same day or at least next day and shipping is free if the order is over $100, fyi.

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            I was curious about this as well - had one in my Amazon cart (today) but let it go out of laziness - now maybe I should wait to avoid an older version..?

Comment

Amazon should only have new stock, but you never know with them, I don't know if they rotate stock.

If you buy from shop.homeseer.com, for sure you will the new ones. Also, if you but 3 or 5 packs they are less than Amazon. We ship same day or at least next day and shipping is free if the order is over $100, fyi.
              Just made a purchase from homeseer.com - thank you

Comment

Is there a way to physically identify the newer models (some type of number, lot number, etc?) since I recently purchased some from Amazon.

Comment

The label on the back will show "1822", those are the latest.

Is there a way to physically identify the newer models (some type of number, lot number, etc?) since I recently purchased some from Amazon.

Comment

The currently shipping HS-WS200+ switches do not have any of these updates so you will need to apply the firmware update if you need them.
                    @rjh , where we at on that firmware update? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
                      rjh , where we at on that firmware update? :-)
                      Ditto on the Firmware question...???

Comment

We are checking on this, it was suppose to be ready this week. Will post as soon as I get an update.

Ditto on the Firmware question...???

Comment

HS-WD200+ firmware v1.10 is now in the current downloads list. Is this the firmware update for existing dimmers that adds the new supported functions, and are v1.x units any units prior to 1822?

Comment

That is for the HSM200. We have not posted the update for the WD200 yet, expecting it any day now. Will post here as soon as its available.

Originally posted by Mark_U View Post
                            HS-WD200+ firmware v1.10 is now in the current downloads list. Is this the firmware update for existing dimmers that adds the new supported functions, and are v1.x units any units prior to 1822?

Comment

Where did we end up on the firmware here? Having serious buzzing issues and want to play with these options.

Comment

We did just post an update to the WD200 firmware that has a new feature where you can set the lowest dim level. See it here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...rmware-updates

Originally posted by anstosa View Post
                                Where did we end up on the firmware here? Having serious buzzing issues and want to play with these options.

Comment

Working...
                                X