Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Third Party Current Cost Envi Plugin Released

All

I have now got a stable enough version (I hope, well it has been tested by quite a few people) of my Current Cost Envi Plugin for HS3. This is in part modeled on the HS2 plugin I wrote but should not be considered a direct replacement, some functions have been removed.

It is relatively simple to get working and can be installed from the updater.

It will produce one HTML page with nine charts (eight from the history database, one from a collection of values during the day) and two tables for daily/monthly data.

Any issues post them here and I will do my best to sort them out.

HS4 - This plugin is not a native HS4 plugin nor will it be, limited further development will take place as it appears the hardware is being used less as time progresses. Any HS4 functionality will be on an untested basis.

Plugin is now in the updater

Documentation is attached to this post.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrhappy; July 5, 2018, 10:31 AM.

are you sure, to just put the zip is Homeseer HS3 ? not in download zips ?
    isn't doing anything for me
    Attached Files
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Did you decompress the zip and put the files in the locations where the instructions stated?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I meant the files from that zip file should be dropped into the HS directory sorry I was not clear, I'll edit the post. Drop them in so that HSPI_CCOST3P.exe is with the other plugins.

Comment

thanks.. installed waiting for first update..

was I supposed to get the second bank of devices ?
          Attached Files

Comment

You should get just one set of those base devices (with the address starting CCB-) and then a set of other devices based on how many sensors you have in the system. You saying you have two sets of base devices?

Comment

just basic unit, with one set of sensors.. no movement on charts
              was there a config page I missed ?

Comment

Charts will take the very minimum of a couple of hours to get produced unfortunately so hang in there, there is no config page as I tried to get away with config/ini files - is there something you need to configure?

Comment

is this newer than 1.01 ?

Comment

Mrhappy,

Your plugin looks really great. I'll certainly test it when I start using HS3 on my production system.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryDN View Post
                      is this newer than 1.01 ?
                      There have been changes and it is newer yes, for the testing versions I did not change the version number so if there are future releases then I will change the version number.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                        Charts will take the very minimum of a couple of hours to get produced unfortunately so hang in there, there is no config page as I tried to get away with config/ini files - is there something you need to configure?
                        nope, just wanted to make sure I set it up right as I am missing devices

looks like I have a com problem, nothing is changing

Comment

Do you have the HS plugin running still? You can only have one plugin talking to the envi at a time. The log should also say whether it has been able to open the com port.

Comment

old CC is long gone..

might be something dumb like being unplugged. need to go home and check
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi

I have an EnviR but i have not been able to find the power supply since moving house.

Can someone have a look and let me know what the power supply voltage is for the console

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X