This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by remcoploeg View Post
    You mean the spotify app on my squeezebox? That is running quite fine from the squeezebox.
    No, not that. That won't work. You need the 3rd party plugin.

It's here:
    http://IP_ADRESS_TO_LMC:9000/setting...=SETUP_PLUGINS
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      I am not using Sirius as well. Can you describe the layout you typically see in the LMS server and especially the depth of the folders? Based on what you see, can you tell if it is missing "sub folders/items" in HSTouch or a different problem?
      I am not sure who you are asking here, but I will descibe the Sirius side for you.

From LMS_MyApps:
      SiriusXM Internet Radio, Genre list such as Rock, Bluse ETC... Then numbered radio stations. It doesn't appear to be missing any "Sub/Folders/Items" as they seem to be in the same list as the SqueezeBox app.

At second glance the no Artist/Title appears to be comming from the Sirius Squeeze box plug-in, since SqueezePlay does not display this info either. A real bummer if you ask me. If you access there web page and play from there all info is displayed.

Not sure what question this answered though, but this is definetly a viable solution for Sirius/Homeseer integration. - The best part is that it integrates my music lib and radio stations in to one screen. Prior to this I was using my own private Sirius radio plugin, but that didn't access my MP3's - Nice work.
      Last edited by skybolt; May 10, 2012, 02:03 PM.
      -Skybolt

Comment

RadioIO

I'm new to the Squeezebox world and am so far impressed that I can get all my music - local, streaming radio, Spotify in one place.

I am able to list all the radioio stations using this snippet from the sample script:

libContent = music.LibGetTracks("radioio", "Your Stations" , "LMS_MyApps") hs.WriteLog("Music API", "Track Count: " & libContent.Length)

For idx As Integer = 0 To libContent.Length - 1
        hs.WriteLog("Music API", "Tracks " & idx & " : " & libContent(idx))
        next

But if I try to play anything using this:

music.playmusic("radioio","Your Stations", "","LMS_MyApps",libcontent(3))

I always get the very first station (0) no matter what item in the array I select.

I realize I could probably set up a mess of playlists to do this, but is it possible to do what I am attempting above?

Thanks,
        Greg

Comment

HI PCP,

A small request if thats ok with you?

Can the devices in homeseer be named the same as the player name and not just player 1, player 2 ,player 3 as when i use the HSTouch designer i have to work out what player is what.

I have tied to change them in homeseer but they change back again after a restart.

I would like to have

Livingroom Name
          Livingroom Status
          Livingroom Volume...........

and not

Player 1 Name
          Player 1 Status
          Player 1 Volume...........

Thanks again for a great plugin

Greig.
          Last edited by enigmatheatre; May 12, 2012, 05:22 PM.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

The issue by using the name is that the plugin gets the name from the LMS server upon connection and if the player name changes (or unknown if not connected) I cannot change the name for hstouch. I look into it again but the only option was to have a "hard coded name" in hs2 that does not rely on LMS or the player been connected.

Comment

Originally posted by General Patton View Post
              I'm new to the Squeezebox world and am so far impressed that I can get all my music - local, streaming radio, Spotify in one place.

I am able to list all the radioio stations using this snippet from the sample script:

libContent = music.LibGetTracks("radioio", "Your Stations" , "LMS_MyApps") hs.WriteLog("Music API", "Track Count: " & libContent.Length)

For idx As Integer = 0 To libContent.Length - 1
              hs.WriteLog("Music API", "Tracks " & idx & " : " & libContent(idx))
              next

But if I try to play anything using this:

music.playmusic("radioio","Your Stations", "","LMS_MyApps",libcontent(3))

I always get the very first station (0) no matter what item in the array I select.

I realize I could probably set up a mess of playlists to do this, but is it possible to do what I am attempting above?

Thanks,
              Greg
              I have to look into it and see if I can reproduce it. Do you get any message in the hs2 log from the squeezebox plugin (something like LibPlayAppsTrack,...)?

Comment

Update: I fixed my problem with Spotify, by the way.

In the SqueezeServer options for Spotify (Triodes) I unchecked the option to add it to "My Apps". It is now listed under Radio, and all of the sudden HStouch is okay with that.

Why that solved the problem, I have no idea...
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

By listing it under radio, what difference do you see in hstouch?

Comment

By listing it under radio, what difference do you see in hstouch?
                    HStouch no longer locks up when I click on Gender -> LSM_Radio/MyApps -> "Spotify"

Comment

The issue by using the name is that the plugin gets the name from the LMS server upon connection and if the player name changes (or unknown if not connected).
                      Is this a problem if the name is changed? wont homeseer use the device code not the name as an identifier?
                      or
                      could the name be hard coded to the name that is given from the LMS server the first time the device connects only?

I cannot change the name for hstouch.
                      I understand that HSTouch uses the device names from homeseer and that this can not be changed.

I look into it again but the only option was to have a "hard coded name" in hs2 that does not rely on LMS or the player been connected.
                      This would work for me if there was a space in the status web page that you could name the players that then updated the devices.

Thanks for looking at this

Greig.
                      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

The HSTouch Designer does not rely on the HomeSeer device name for the player but rather the player name returned by the Music APIs. I am working on ways to cache the player name and reuse it even if the player is not connected.

Comment

The HSTouch Designer does not rely on the HomeSeer device name for the player but rather the player name returned by the Music APIs. I am working on ways to cache the player name and reuse it even if the player is not connected.
                          o I see. Sorry for the miss understanding it looks like you have an idea to get what i want so i will leave you to it.

Thank again for the hard work on this plugin.

Greig
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

I am a working on a plugin beta update that will cache the player name which should make it easier (especially in HSTouch) if a player disconnects and reconnects (like software players), but will not solve the problem when a new player is added.

Comment

Try the beta V2.1.0.6 I posted. It should work better with HSTouch when using software based players as they connect / disconnect (assuming they were connected once to cache the information before HSTouch started).

Comment

Philippe,

Will this version support addressing dynamic playlists?
                                I have some scripts that address the dynamic playlists, but it could be a lot easier if the plugin could address this maybe?

Wim
                                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                                X