View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Insteon Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by codemonkey View Post
Sorry Mark for all of the chatter. I think I see what side tracked you. This is the original issue I was having:

Code:
Sep-05 1:05:07 PM	 	Insteon	** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer  HS3\Config\Insteon Error Report.Log
Sep-05 1:05:07 PM	 	Insteon	***:Error in ProcessRawReceive: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index -- Details System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at Insteon.Support.Devices.MotionSensorIIClass.ProcessGroupBroadcast(TransmitMsgType Msg, Boolean RemoteMsg) at Insteon.Support.Core.InsteonModule.ProcessRawReceive(Object iCmdStr)
I posted 3.0.6.18 in the Beta section of the Updater that should resolve the MS issue. This version also includes my own ini file management.

Please make a backup of your insteon.ini for good measure.

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.368
Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | Vista Alarm 20P with AD2USB | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
Plugins: Insteon 3.0.6.23 (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | Jon00 Charting
Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory