View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Seer Master

Yep, I'll get that info to you.

Sorry to say that my Motion issue still exists.

Quote:
Sep-06 10:58:54 AM Insteon Device Living Room Motion II (41.5D.24) sent a heartbeat: Battery=Full, Temp=83.9, Light=87
Sep-06 10:55:56 AM Insteon Device House FrontPorch (41.5C.F1) sent a heartbeat: Battery=Full, Temp=86.3, Light=248
Sep-06 10:49:04 AM Insteon ** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.
Sep-06 10:49:04 AM Insteon ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\config\Insteon Error Report.Log
Sep-06 10:49:04 AM Insteon ***:Error in ProcessRawReceive: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index -- Details System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(Exceptio nArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at Insteon.Support.Devices.MotionSensorIIClass.ProcessGroupBroa dcast(TransmitMsgType Msg, Boolean RemoteMsg) at Insteon.Support.Core.InsteonModule.ProcessRawReceive(Object iCmdStr)
Sep-06 10:48:03 AM Insteon ** To request help with this problem please post this log file to the forum along with a detailed description of what lead to this problem.
Sep-06 10:48:03 AM Insteon ** An error occurred in this plug-in. The details have been written to the log file - C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\config\Insteon Error Report.Log
Sep-06 10:48:03 AM Insteon ***:Error in ProcessRawReceive: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index -- Details System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(Exceptio nArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource) at Insteon.Support.Devices.MotionSensorIIClass.ProcessGroupBroa dcast(TransmitMsgType Msg, Boolean RemoteMsg) at Insteon.Support.Core.InsteonModule.ProcessRawReceive(Object iCmdStr)
Sep-06 10:45:00 AM FitbitSeer Timer elapsed. Updating Fitbit-data.
2 of my 6 Motion II's are reporting in. One is USB powered an has always reported in. The other is the one on my front porch. The 4 others I have (Kitchen and Master Bedroom, Master Closet and Storage Rm.) I believe are the source of the issue. They all report motion just fine.

I've turned on detailed logging. As soon as I get some good log data I will post an update.

Tony
Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML