Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I'm have BLLAN set up to monitor several cameras which go off-line periodically. I have events set up to recycle the power to get them back on-line. But using the value of the BLLAN device going to 0 never triggers the corresponding event. Am I missing something? Shouldn't the change in the BLLAN device be able to trigger events just like any other device?
    Thanx

I can't specifically help you here. But I have noticed that your subject lines don't reference your issues. I'd suggest adding a bit in there so we can see at a glance your issues.

Comment

I will take a look at the code
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

The device should change to 0 for Off and 100 for On
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Please confirm, to determine if the cams are online or offline you are using BLLAN to ping the device?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kerat View Post
            Please confirm, to determine if the cams are online or offline you are using BLLAN to ping the device?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            yes. Using BLLAN to ping the cams. After several failures, the BLLAN value changes to 0. Have several events set up to run when a BLLAN device changes to 0. But none of the events ever trigger

Comment

Post a screenshot of your event
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Comment

Here's a screenshot. 21-Camera Basement CrittersCam1 (and 2) is a BLLAN device and 22-Camera Basement CritterCams Power is an appliance on/off module supplying power to the two cams.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix?
                    Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
                      Does anyone have an idea how I can fix?
                      Thanx

if you are running blue iris and plug in it is an easy fix... when the camera has no signal toggle a switch and it restarts. I have one that is a problem, and I set it up as above. the camera probably needs to be replaced, but I will wait until it is totally gone...

Comment

Did you read my posts? I know that cycling the power fixes it. The problem is that when BLLAN see s the cam offline it never triggers the event to cycle the power.

Comment

I have had trouble with 'Or if' statements in events.

Have you tried removing the 'or if' and using one cam per event to fail and trigger the switch?

Comment

Working...
                          X